12 valve wiring?

devon lock

12 valve
I want to get rid of all my stock wiring/PCM in my 96 12 valve. How hard will it be to hook lights, blinkers,brake and lights back up without having a PCM. I don't know if i can still use the blinker swith on my steering column.

There are quite a few things that depend on the pcm, cruise, charging system, speed-o, just to name a few.

I also need to figure out the charging system, but that is it, my tranny is full manual valve body. nothing else will be used. It is on my race truck, I just want to make it so I can drive it on the street still

I also need to figure out the charging system, but that is it, my tranny is full manual valve body. nothing else will be used. It is on my race truck, I just want to make it so I can drive it on the street still

Use a single wire internally regulated alternator like they use in the conversion trucks.

If you dont mind me asking why get rid of it?

I am stripping everything out of the dash I don't need, to save some weight, like heater/ heater ducting. I am installing a through dash cage so less stuff in the way the better. I am building a dash gauge set with isspro gauges. I want to get rid of all the wiring i don't need to clean up under the hood.

Started doing the same to dads truck yesterday. See what you guys started.