12" wide wheels?

what about using a 17x10 and having it widened 2". there is a place called Wheel Works here in jersey that does that.

they do both actually. i see them every year at the swap meet, they do really nice work. alot of the local race guys use them.

20-10 on 38-15.50. I am going with 20-12 rockstars because the tires wander a tad being squished on the 10 inch wide rim. Had 50k miles on them and they have been great so far,

stocktonshow.jpg

they dont make the pacers anymore...I just sold a set of 18x12 dc-1s but eventually ill probly be putting my 15.50s on 10" wides due to the lack of 12" wide options

There is definately a shortage of 12" wide options. I have looked for months for a set of 18x12's. I've seen the pics and charts for the Ions and Pacers, but the thing is no one actually carries them. The only luck I've had was calling CenterLine...but the catch there is the price. Ions and Pacers for around $150-$180 each WAS a hell of a deal compared to $300-$400 for CenterLines.

I recently got lucky and found a set of brand new, and no longer available, 33x15.5x16 MTZ's (now with appox 40 miles on them) to go on my 16x12's. I have pretty much talked myself into going a different direction and thinking about selling the package if anyone wants to talk.

Bad-Duvall, your truck looked friggin' awesome in the magazine. Good job representing the "Fat Tire Nation" so to speak.

Last edited:
I run a set of MT ATZ 33x13.50 on 18x12. Bought the 12 wides from some dude in craigslist, brand new in the box, for, o yes, $400!!!! I was looking for about 6 months for them. I can get you guys pacers 18x12 for around 900. Their is a local offroad shop here that buys them buy the truckload.

I run a set of MT ATZ 33x13.50 on 18x12. Bought the 12 wides from some dude in craigslist, brand new in the box, for, o yes, $400!!!! I was looking for about 6 months for them. I can get you guys pacers 18x12 for around 900. Their is a local offroad shop here that buys them buy the truckload.

Please post or send me a PM with info on that off road shop.

There are a few shops here where I live, Virginia Beach, VA. Those pacers are pretty much what everyone runs around here. Im going to call a few other places this week and see if anyone around here has some. The name of that offroad shop is Pungo Offroad 757.721.6714. Ask for Mick. FordGuy24 is right. We called them just the other day and they were out of them in 18. They normally get them in by the truck load, so I will let you guys know when I find something.

If someone will direct in how to add some pics here, I will post some pics of my truck. Its running as of now....

I found some 12 wides for your guys. 18x12. $240 a piece. Eastern Truck and Accessories has 1 set in stock and can get more. Norfolk, VA 23502-2827
(757) 461-2600
Let me know if you guys need some help

I use photobucket to load my pics...were they the pacers that eastern truck has?

18x12

Just got my pacer 185p wheels today, and there is more available. Can get them for 160 each.

Back