12v,24v,215pump,5 speed stuff,lots of stacks

white99

99 stock valve cover. can be shaved down to be completly flat with no lettering and polished for extra. $80 stock $180 polished show quality.

01 crank $120
01 rocker pedastles,rockers,pushrods,tappets $120
01 cam$50
01 oil pan and tappet cover $50
01 ac controls $35or make offer
01 radiator LIKE BRAND NEW with both resivours and fan shroud.$120
eaton roadranger shift knobs. $35 each
7"x5' chrome mitres
1 5 inch chrome turnout 36 tall very clean $80
6inchx 36tall aussies literally like brand new $140bo each
1 ten inch x38 tall reduced to 5 inch $300 bo.
also have a 215 PUMP willing to part with for the right price trade etc.

BD exhaust brake $300
12v stock intake manifold $40
5 speed plastic steering colum pieces $30
STEERING COLUM AIR BAG AND STEERING WHEEL from a 6 speed 01 $100

price on the 215 pump?

pm offer.

is that 10" black?

yes sir it is.

How much are the 7" mitres and are they reduced to 5"?

they dont reduce to 5 but i am ordering them from a guy off a site, ive been offered 220 for one of hte 7s that are almost 6ft tall. but no money yet. so whoever shows money is who cna have dibs.

What are the eaton knobs what did they come off of
i believe 10 or 13 speed trucks.

169.jpg

they dont reduce to 5 but i am ordering them from a guy off a site, ive been offered 220 for one of hte 7s that are almost 6ft tall. but no money yet. so whoever shows money is who cna have dibs.

At 6' I'd be cutting a ton off.....

Splitter knobs are blue. Would be off of a 15spd trans.

those could be from a 13 speed too. think about it man. where would the extra gear come from? ive seen a bunch of them on thirteen speeds from working on semis for about four years now. sorry for the derail

night bump

All the blue ones are from 15 speeds, red ones are 13 speeds grey are from 18 speeds or a super 10, the first guy is right!!! You haven't worked on enough!!

At 6' I'd be cutting a ton off.....

well if you buy one secion of 6ft chrome pipe ,get it cut in two n your pretty much buying two stacks for the price of one. they came off a pete thats why their so tall. ill be getting one cut down to flat cuts for my truck since theyve been listed and havent had much luck with moving them .

What is the BD brake off of? I'll buy it if it fits my '99 24v truck.
brake is off of my 99 3500. pm sent. needs selenoid.

price on 215 pump please
pm an offer, i wont put a price on it, someone needs to offer me cash or cash+ parts i couldnt refuse.

those could be from a 13 speed too. think about it man. where would the extra gear come from? ive seen a bunch of them on thirteen speeds from working on semis for about four years now. sorry for the derail

night bump

thanks for the bump,either way,they would look better in a dodge with a 5 or 6 speed.

sorry. its sold but whats your cell # ill send a pic through cell number

Back