12v,24v,215pump,5 speed stuff,lots of stacks

would you mind sending me a pic of the steering wheel and airbag please? im very interested in it!

ill see if i can find a pic i took awhile ago of it ,if not it might be a few days till get to the shop to snap a pic.

bump to the top,.i will be going to numedia for nadm in pa. also had the 7inch stacks cut to 36 and are flat cuts with 5inch reducers can be cut to mitres if need be. also have 2 5inch flat cuts and a hx35 7 BLADE turbo is tight. thanks for looking -scott

those could be from a 13 speed too. think about it man. where would the extra gear come from? ive seen a bunch of them on thirteen speeds from working on semis for about four years now. sorry for the derail

night bump

All the blue ones are from 15 speeds, red ones are 13 speeds grey are from 18 speeds or a super 10, the first guy is right!!! You haven't worked on enough!!

I've never seen a 13 speed with a blue knob.Not all blue knobs are from 15 speeds. The one with the 13 style splitter knob (left) is probably from an 8LL. The skinnier blue one (right) would be from a deep reduction 15 speed.. Also never knew a super 10 had a high/low selector? A gray splitter with the high/low selector would be from a 18spd. Sorry for the useless information.
Brian

I've never seen a 13 speed with a blue knob.Not all blue knobs are from 15 speeds. The one with the 13 style splitter knob (left) is probably from an 8LL. The skinnier blue one (right) would be from a deep reduction 15 speed.. Also never knew a super 10 had a high/low selector? A gray splitter with the high/low selector would be from a 18spd. Sorry for the useless information.
Brian

thanks for clearing it up. might just use on for my 5 speed conversion if they dont sell.

how much for the two 5 inch flats. and how tall are they

38inches tall. i can have them cut odwn if you like .120 shipped. with or without flappers.pm sent-scott

okay i understand this deal as im getting both of the stacks shipped for a grand total of 120 dollars. if so then im getting paid on friday. and i am extremely intersted. if you could hold them tell then that would be great. i might even have the money earlier than friday

Back