12v advice on cleaning up all this fuel

sswing

I need a turbo. I want to know what everyone thinks will cleanup the amount of fuel I have.

It's a play truck to and from firehouse.
I have a stock 05 3500 for heavy towing (not talking bout the wife)

96 3500 2wd LSD 3.54 afc gutted. 4 gsk. 21* timing. Mac plug Arp head studs 60lb valve spring sdx 5 x.014 injectors. Air intake and 4inch exhaust
Auto trans. Fully built by suncoast billet shafts

Exhaust manifold and cam is coming shortly after turbo is selected

So what turbo size is needed 62/68/14. A 64. Or. 66. What could this spool how's the street manner going to be

I sent a sponsor a pm but it was late and it's Friday so I wanted to hear from everyone until I get a reply

Thank you for all the help and advice

I did and thought that 62 /68/14 would do the trick and when I mention that I got laughed at saying it was way to small. Put in smaller dv etc. So now I'm lost and I don't want to remove and throw out mods I have completed

I wouldnt waste my time with a 68mm turbine... they may spool, but they just don't move the air for a decent amount of fuel....I am a 71mm wheel kinda guy, but of course everyone has opinions.... a 62/71 would be the funnest, but will probably take some extensive gating to make it live with the fuel you have...

nothing will drive clean with a gutted AFC
CompD Mobile Device

nothing will drive clean with a gutted AFC
CompD Mobile Device

That's the only mod I didn't complete myself when I first inherited the truck. And I regret it !!

Thanks for the replys/advice everyone

I think you'd like a 64/71/.8

What he said^ I loved my 64/71/13 with my 5x14's I would also put the AFC back together and a adjustable fuel plate and tune from there. Timing sounds pretty good but without the AFC your truck is going to be a smokey pig. I would hit SDX up for a set of their dv's as well.

I didn't laugh at you LOL but a smaller dv and properly tuned afc would work great with a 64/71 would be very fun

A 62/68 will clean up the fuel you have if you're on stock delivery valves. Preboost fuel/smoke (smoke you're getting prior to max boost) can be cleaned by putting the afc foot back in service and reading through one of the 50 threads regarding afc tuning for max travel etc. etc.

Take all the advice given. Read and research. Then tune your pump.

K will do. Is there anyway to replace the (govern arm) that rides along the fuel plate. When I look inside the pump with the fuel plate remove it looks like someone took a grinder or cut off wheel and removed it. I've tried putting different plates back in with no change in fueling and when I finally looked close I think this is the reason why.

I know mines a 24v, but
I love my 66/71/13SS It spools great as long as you know what youre doin and it tows good too. I have a TST comp, Edge EZ and 150 injectors, it will clean up to a light haze at 45PSI and pulls like a freight train. Does it smoke before 45PSI, yes if your foot is on the floor, but if you use your foot as the AFC it drives clean.

Thanks for advice sourced some parts Tuned afc and did a bunch of driving with different star wheel adjustments. Big improvement Guess the small things make a big difference. Still gonna try to replace delivery valves Need junkyard one for cores and looking at smokem dv.