12v Dual Feed line need fitting info

jordanjames81

Looking to do a dual feedline kit on the P7100 I've searched in didnt come up with much. I know you can buy from a vendor on here for $150 bucks but im looking to do up something alittle different.

I priced two fitting to fit the pump at local Napa store in they want $65 dollar for them. Wondering what fitting guys are using in getting them from summit racing. We dont have much here locally to get fitting from why i ask.

I use parker fittings. Go to a hose shop, that makes lines. Theyll have what you need.

Vulcan Performance has the metric to JIC fittings to make it easy also. I use hydraulic lines for the rest.

Were are you going to feed, sides or front? Sides are M14 x 1.5 Front is M18 x 1.5 There is allot of talk about what to do, this is best blah, blah whatever...., everyone's opinion, you know the drill! Been running a stock side, front fill for years, is it the best, who knows but it works......worth the price of admission ;)

Duel feeding a P-Pump is worth it unless you have one hell of a supply pump then it doesn't matter, big gain NO, gain YES!

Jim

Last edited:
Looking to do a dual feedline kit on the P7100 I've searched in didnt come up with much. I know you can buy from a vendor on here for $150 bucks but im looking to do up something alittle different.

I priced two fitting to fit the pump at local Napa store in they want $65 dollar for them. Wondering what fitting guys are using in getting them from summit racing. We dont have much here locally to get fitting from why i ask.

AN/stainless braided?