12v head, twin turbos, valves and springs, IC, can deliver to SDX

jeepin87

All items are for 2nd gen/12 valve.

$125 obo O-ringed Head, cracked between the valves on #1, didn't check the rest. Had a new one to put on.

$50 Valves, stock valve springs, and retainers from head listed above.

$125 obo Stock intercooler, leaks at the side where the core meets the end tank.

$1000 Twin turbo set up, NOT COMPLETE, turbos need rebuilt. Borg Warner (Schwitzer) S200G018, 60mm, T4 housing. Holset HT3B, 26cm T6 exh housing, #3803279RX. Turbos are overall ok condition, need rebuilt due to shaft play (I wouldn't run them like they are). Both rebuilt kits are $79 online. These were a set and made to mate together, someone welded an offset to the compressor housing on the S200. Was told they spooled quickly. I do not have the intake pipe/filter, downpipe, some clamps, or oil lines for these turbos. You will also need a t3/t4 adapter for stock manifolds.

I need this stuff gone, I don't want to haul it back down to Arkansas again. I may go to Sheid on Saturday, I am in Indy for the MotoGP race until tuesday. I don't really want to ship anything. I live in central Arkansas, I'll be back there on wed. If you are in my route back I can meet you somewhere.

Best way to get a hold of me is by txt 3one7 six42 sevenzero25.

Thanks guys/gals,

Jordan

Pic of turbos

jeepin87

Last edited:
Back in Arkansas now. I can deliver the twins up to 5 hours away from Little Rock. I left my intercooler up in Indiana.