12v injector question

straight_six

what type of street manners would a set of 5x18 injectors have? I'll be running a silver bullet for a turbo. I was told these are 150hp sticks. Is that about right? Thanks!!

The ones in my truck work fine on the street as long as you keep your foot out of it. I'm runnin a sledpuller 66 and no afc. Just don't plan on towing 10k uphill.

The ones in my truck work fine on the street as long as you keep your foot out of it. I'm runnin a sledpuller 66 and no afc. Just don't plan on towing 10k uphill.

truck isn't going to have a hitch on it lol

just have to TOTALLY tune your afc to the T or drive like you have an egg under the throttle.

BTW..... where are they coming from????

Lance
p.s. when you DO put them in let us know how they work

There is a lot more that makes up an injector than the orifice size. What are the rest of the specs on the injector?

There is a lot more that makes up an injector than the orifice size. What are the rest of the specs on the injector?

exactly. A 5x .018 could fuel MANY different ways.

Like i asked... do you know who made them or where they come from?

Lance

5x.018?

i thought a 5x.016 was about a 175 horse for a 12v, IIRC, my flies are5x.014 and were rated for 150 horses?

correct me if im wrong here fellas...

ps.. good to see yall again..

Rick

9lives who made the injectors that im getting from you and what are they rated at