12v into superduty

ssdzl

Cathan Who???
want to ditch the 7.3 to make way for a 12v where is the best place to find info on this ? and who has the easiest most complete kit for this

destroked.com

autoworld.com (you might have to google this autoworld in MT cummins conversions)

generaly speaking how difficult is this swap and how much down time willl i have with the truck

Down time is about 100 hrs if you do it yourself. Complete kits are basic and not that much hardware really, just basics like tach kit, motor mounts trans adapters and flexplates, wiring will take you the most time...I can get you parts if ya need them.

Yeah, it took me about 6 months of after work time and weekends...and you need to have BHaner live at your house too...=)

Yeah, it took me about 6 months of after work time and weekends...and you need to have BHaner live at your house too...=)

Keep in mind that you had a lot of wiring to do on that commonrail, there is hardly any wiring on a 12V.

There is hardly any more wirring on a cr then a 12v. Really only 6 extra wires for making it run and having OBD2 hook up.