12V parts and new hamilton 188/220 cam

stubz616

I have accumulated some 12V parts and am looking to sell off some of it. I have a brand new in the original box Hamilton 188/220 cam. I believe it is a 106 LSA cast cam. (biggest drop in available from hamilton).
I'd like to get $500 plus shipping. New they are $600.
heres a link to the same cam but different LSA http://www.hamiltoncams.com/18caca.html

I also have a core 160 pump. Has one broken barrel on #6 from someone overtightening the delivery valve holder. I swapped another pump onto the guys truck and took his old one as partial payment. would make a good candidate for a 13mm pump build.
Make Offer

(2) stock 12V cams. I believe one has a gear and one doesnt. both have about 150k on them.
$150 plus shipping for the one with the gear
$100 plus shipping for just a cam.

Have almost everything to do a P-Pump swap to a 24v includes the following
timing housing (someone started polishing), tin cover, Pump gear, P-Pump Support. I believe i have the oil lines (have to double check if interest is shown)
Make Offer Can include pump (listed above) as a package if interested)

DDP 024 Delivery Valves.
$250 shipped

Also have a complete 12V shortblock out of my 95. would be willing to sell parts like the rods out of it if someone was interested.

Anything else you guys may need just ask (PM me) and I may have it. Hard to remember everything without looking at it. Parts are located in 02631. Thanks for looking :Cheer:

Last edited:
Stainless aftermarket return line from my 95. Fits perfect just like stock. (removed when i did the A1000 with a dedicated -6AN return.
$80 plus shipping
stock 12v balancer
$75 plus shipping
set of 60# valve springs
$80 plus shipping
stock 12V pushrods
$60 shipped

Matthews8pt clear your PMs. Can't reply.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's for a regular cab too. Forgot to mention that

Can you send me a pic of that stainless return line?

fa1160beb79f9e646a8c09839276dfc3.jpg

Parts that are shown in pics are for sale. If no prices have been posted yet make offer or I'll try to get prices up tomorrow for some of the other stuff.

Turbo is an Aurora 3000 that the wheel has contacted the housing. Would need new wheel and rebuild. Not sure what it's worth. Make offer.

Pump sold pending payment.
Everything else still up for grabs.
Also have another computer from a 2wd auto. First one is from a 94 auto 4wd
100 plus shipping each