12V Performance- clutch, inj, turbos

CTDYoungGun

Seth- Fuel Injection Guy
-Triple turbo plumbing, braces, drain hose, supply hoses, manifold, and two (2) HX35 turbos for use as primaries in parallel. Basically everything needed to build a triples set-up minus the manifold charger (another HX35 frame turbo). Exhaust piping from manifold to 2 3" into single 5" exhaust pieces. Cold side all pipes included. All needed extra v-band and i/c clamps.
***Buyer must plumb 2 additional turbo drains, re-route a/c lines, re-route heater hoses going into cab, and trim inner fender well to clearance the outer primary.
$2000 for everything. Will ship and can box/pallet, but BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

build thread: Triples Build - Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

-5x.014 tips in open feed bodies (.084" feed hole and edge filter removed) *7mm tips $250

-Valair Billet flywheel dual sprung hub g56 style 3800# plate load clutch AND large input shaft. Has approx 5000 miles and no hooks on it. $1000

Open to trades for complete 12v engine or 24v vp block.

The G56 style wont fit the NV5600 will it? I know both are 6 speeds but wasn't sure of any differences?

The G56 style wont fit the NV5600 will it? I know both are 6 speeds but wasn't sure of any differences?

No they don't inter change u have to have a diff flywheel

Sorry guys that was a typo. The clutch is one of Dan's first "copies" of the g56 style diaghram sprung hub clutches. HOWEVER, it is built for the NV4500 5 Speed Transmission to be used with the 1 3/8" Input shaft.

Here is the factory pic and the factory part number is:
NMU70NV45DDS

http://www.valairinc.com/performance/images/nmu70nvdds.jpg

Edit: The clutch will come with the upgraded pivot arm, starter spacer, and throw-out bearing just like it did when it was new.

I want the turbo set up I'm trying to see if I got 24 v block

Still waiting for reply from PM.

Clutch is being sold with the truck. Make offer on the triples...really interested in trade for 24v block or even better a complete 24v engine.

Bump. Make offer on the triples...could piece out. Would be two hx35 turbos rebuilt less then 2500 miles ago and then could sell all the hardware/piping as a "kit"

Bump. Make offer on the triples...could piece out. Would be two hx35 turbos rebuilt less then 2500 miles ago and then could sell all the hardware/piping as a "kit"

What kinda price are you thinking for the kit?

i noticed in your vid your egts were pretty high with the hys... did the hx's take care of that? right now im running an hx34/ht3b with 5x0.16 do you think this setup will run better with my injectors on my 97 12v with 180 pump?

Back