12v performance parts

You and me both . Got in the same mess about a year ago. Turned out guy was in a terrible accident. hope that aint the deal here.

Was wondering if I was the only one that hasn’t received anything yet. Guess this answers my question

Did everyone get the same paypal account. Look good 6 or 8 claims started same day.

I got Rose Spraker too. Money was sent over a week ago as well and no response whatsoever from any corespondence that I’ve sent.

Filed mine just now. His profile shows last on here 7/19. Funny thing is I researched his past post before sending $$ and found a thread where he was asking aout the head. IDK

Last edited:
I’m traveling on the road, person who checks the mail said there is no sign of the snap on kit. Guess I’ll file, this is my first bad experience on here

Well i text him Wednesday night like midnight and asked if he was up. Got a reaponce Thursday morning said yes. So i called and it was answered. Sounded like phone was in pocket. I hollered and hollered. Hung up called back same thing. Been trying daily no responce now.

He sent me a request for the money, PayPal said it was sent as a gift and I need to go through my bank. Is this what you guys had done? I’ve never had to file

He sent me a request but I had him state what I was purchasing and sent as payment for good/services. My case is still open.

I went thru my bank. They stopped payment and then PP refunded $$ back to my checking. Cost me $8

I sold him the 215 pump a while ago, he used rose sparkler as his paypal said it was his wifes paypal

Back