12V Pricing?

I still got your 12v rollin around up in my head. Right now I am lookin for complete donor trucks, I have found a couple 1st gens for around 1500-2000 bucks.

I am lookin at one right now down in the Dallas Ft. Worth area. At the corner of Trinity and 360, if anyone knows what that is. The thing was a service truck with a box on the back 250K miles, the body looks good and he claims "No blow by" so my buddy is drivin down to look at it. It has an issue with it's tranny it is an Auto and has lost reverse gear. But that does not really matter to me, as I am goin with an NV4500 tranny anyway.

Do you guys think 250K is accecptable? I was gonna pull the head and do studs and HG and get the head worked a bit. I figure once I get the motor out of it I was gonna just sell or trade off the rest of the truck for an NV4500, headstuds or whatever, or just seel the hole thing minus motor for 1000 bucks. What do you guys honestly think?

Well my buddy is goin down to check out the truck this weekend, so we will see.

Well the truck was in need of some lovin I offered 500 (trust me that is all it was worth) and he declined. It needed a new Inj pump, starter and alot of odds and ends. THE HUNT CONTINUES

Well guys I think I found my motor. It's a 96 12 Valve, complete intercooler and all plumbing. I will keep you all posted.