12V pumps, subs, tires, equip, misc

got this dark wood grain/tan console lid too.. fits 99-04 captains chairs console...

AND.. i forgot to mention before that we have a credit card machine at work so i can take a credit card for anything too...

Attachments

• console lid.jpg
    console lid.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 5
front coils sold

rims are sold, tires still available

make offer on axles

make offer on all the dodge stuff left.... off the top of my head got one sun visor, few modules, door switches, vents, fuel tank lid assembly (pump, etc.), power steering pump, steering wheel w/airbag, steering colum, pass airbag, some misc panels, and more after i look in the building again to see whats left....

also still got the dark wood console lid, got a 99+ billet superduty 3rd brakelight cover oval style...right now painted gloss black so i can leave it black or make it back to billit..., NIB fenderwell toolbox, the sub & amp, all the pumps, hyd hose machine, etc and more stuff i know after i get to looking ..

Make me reasonable offers guys, im ready to move this stuff!!!

make offer on axles

make offer on all the dodge stuff left.... off the top of my head got one sun visor, few modules, door switches, vents, fuel tank lid assembly (pump, etc.), power steering pump, steering wheel w/airbag, steering colum, pass airbag, some misc panels, and more after i look in the building again to see whats left....

hyd hose machine, etc and more stuff i know after i get to looking ..

Make me reasonable offers guys, im ready to move this stuff!!!

$600 for both the axles if they include brake lines, mounting pionts, brakes, shafts, yokes, etc. also do you have the four link bars? Do you have a power steering box?

I'm also intrested in the steering wheel and colum, door switches, and front door panels. Do you have pics of these?

Pm me please.