12v valve "Vicky" Build Update

SixOhh

EPA unfriendly
I've been busy with the truck since work has slowed a little for me to turn some wrenches...

here is some eye candy for you guys:tree:
dial-up beware, plenty of pics:shake:

viki032.jpg

viki035.jpg

viki040.jpg

hammered028.jpg

hammered032.jpg

hammered035.jpg

viki015.jpg

hammered042.jpg

hammered043.jpg

hammered044.jpg

VMW067.jpg

VMW071.jpg

VMW039.jpg

VMW057.jpg

VMW007.jpg

VMW010.jpg

VMW018.jpg

VMW035.jpg

Picture103.jpg

Picture104.jpg

sixohhhead006.jpg

sixohhhead008.jpg

Cool. Don't see very many second gens with that body style. :poke:

The few, the proud, the underpowered, the VE's...

forgot to throw in some before pics for those of you who haven seen her from the start....
PA290858.jpg

P9250459.jpg

special thanks to "MaxTorq" over @ Performance Car & Truck For the excellent head work/ machining.

also, a thanks to Forrest For donating some go fast parts and some great 12valve how to's

-----Stay tuned for a very unique Exhaust setup!------

-Marcus
:st:

Cool. Don't see very many second gens with that body style. :poke:

The few, the proud, the underpowered, the VE's...

who said it was a 2nd gen?:shake:

its a "mut":hehe: you know, 1st gen body, 2nd gen powertrain, 3rd gen intake, with a CR intake horn....LOL

who said it was a 2nd gen?:shake:

its a "mut":hehe: you know, 1st gen body, 2nd gen powertrain, 3rd gen intake, with a CR intake horn....LOL

If it ain't a VE, then it's a funny looking 2nd gen. :hehe:

man, I'm so jealous... I want a p-pumped square body, BAD! :eek:

also jealous that your paint/body "guy" is so much better looking than mine! :eek:

haha, wow u started at that pic a little to hard!

yeah it was one of those days after a long night. "throw some clothes on, were headed to the diesel shop!"

forgot to throw in some before pics for those of you who haven seen her from the start....
PA290858.jpg

P9250459.jpg

special thanks to "MaxTorq" over @ Performance Car & Truck For the excellent head work/ machining.

also, a thanks to Forrest For donating some go fast parts and some great 12valve how to's

-----Stay tuned for a very unique Exhaust setup!------

-Marcus
:st:

Thanks sixohh ,

Now it's time to stick some fuel to it and massage the timing .

yeah max, once the charger come in i will be firing her up, checking the studs once and then im sure i will be playing with the AFC for quite a while to get it right in the pedal.

i still have to figure out what im going to do about the injector lines rubbing on the 24v inake.....

Looks nice.. Thats gonna be a bad rig.. How long did it take you to port/clean up your head??

that is a nice looking truck, i have always liked the first gens, my buddy put a cummins in a 1/2 ton 4x4 1st gen, and now is putting 1 ton front and rear axles in keep up the good work and keep us informed,
Dan

Back