12v wont start, need help

cumminz90

Cant leave um alone
Hey guys I'm having a little trouble starting my truck, I would like a second oppinion on what could be wrong with it. The motor started before I did numerous things to it. The motor started in stock form, now it won't, but it has fuel to all the injectors and is blowing white smoke out of the tailpipe which tells me it's getting fuel to the motor. It will fire on ether, but won't stay running on fuel. These are things I've changed since I last started it: 0.10 thicker head gasket, head studs, swapped stock 190 pump with a 175 automotive pump, 4k springs in the pump with 2 hard clicks a piece, advanced timing to 17.5 degrees, put 215 hp injectors out of another motor in, put torktek overflow valve in. By the way this is in my 1990 1st gen conversion. I need to know anything that you think I may have missed that may be keeping it from running. Thanks in advance for the help and suggestions

I'd double check your timing. Make sure you're not a 180 degrees out or on the wrong side of the cam with your plunger lift.

I'm posting this for Joe (cumminz90) as his internet is acting up. He said he will check it as soon as he gets a chance and update ASAP.

I saw a freshly P pumped 24valve do the same thing . The timing was way off. Rich

Ok guys, Joe rechecked his timing today and said it was way off and that it fixed the problem from what he told me. I will keep updating the information as I hear from him. He say's thank you to everyone for the help.