13 mm questions

vankirk97

What mods are guys running along with the 13mm pump. Ive heard cam gear retainer, keyed timing gear. I was thinking a set of .093 lines. I have 7X14 injectors already.

.120 lines.
5x.020 injectors
28* timing
dual feed

Last edited:
.120 lines
Keep your injectors until you think you need more.
Timing depends on how you use the truck
You'll probably want more air too

How much fuel are you wanting out of the pump? I think line size, injector size, and the lift pump you need depends on the quantity of fuel the pump is flowing. Just my 2 cents.

I was thinking about running twins with my 66 as the top charger. i have the pump set at 550cc for now. i have an airdog 165 right now. ive heard with 120 lines you have to add a couple degrees of timing. is this true? I was thinkin a 480 for the bottom charger.

I've got .093" lines. IIRC, RonA runs .084" lines with his.

why do you think you need bigger lines and more injector?

I was thinking about running twins with my 66 as the top charger. i have the pump set at 550cc for now. i have an airdog 165 right now. ive heard with 120 lines you have to add a couple degrees of timing. is this true? I was thinkin a 480 for the bottom charger.

I have that twin set up and similar pump cc's twins light super fast

Tex have you had the chance to dyno yet? We were talking about it awhile ago.

Tex have you had the chance to dyno yet? We were talking about it awhile ago.

Will any day now just have to set up a dyno day have had bunch of little prob bought a belt driven lift pump and it's still not making the psi so puting an fass 150 with it so should b out playing in it this weekend

Back