13k and trade for my truck?

tatkins85

Hey I just thought of an idea don’t know if anyone would be interested but didn’t know if it would be a good idea or not? anyways this is what’s up, I can’t afford my payments anymore on my truck and need to sell it but planned on buying an older used diesel with he extra money I have from the sell so I was wondering if anyone would want to trade their older stock truck for my 2006 slt quad cab 2500 dodge Cummins with 27k miles on it with these mods.
Silver bullet turbo
Fass 200 gph
5" exhaust to a single 6 inch stack
Ats intake manifold
Afe stg2 air intake
Ats exhaust manifold
Darkside diesels stg 3.3 cp3
Modded rail
180 hp injectors
Smarty programmer
Suncoast tranny (tc,vb,clutches,billet flexplate,billet input)
All gauges

I think that’s it but could be more.

Want to trade my truck for your truck plus you pay what I owe on it (13k), I would like a cr Cummins so probably a 03 because it will be the oldest.

Anyways do you guys think this is a good deal or should I just try to sell my truck and buy one with the money I have left? Kbb says my truck is worth 28k plus I have all that money into the mods so I figured it would be good but who knows?

put it back to stock then sell it. Reuse the parts you can and sell the rest.

Silver bullet turbo-1200
Fass 200 gph-300
5" exhaust to a single 6 inch stack
Ats intake manifold -200
Afe stg2 air intake-250
Ats exhaust manifold -250
Darkside diesels stg 3.3 cp3-1200
Modded rail-200
180 hp injectors-600
Smarty programmer-500
Suncoast tranny-2000 + trade
All gauges-(re use)

giving you $ 5700 plus the sale of your truck.

Given that cash you could afford to sell it quick at a reasonable price.

Then figure out how much you have and buy something else.

If you sold it w/ modds i dont think you could get more than an extra 2-3K to a real diesel head who knew what all the mods were worth. You be better off selling a more stock truck to a regular guy. More potential customers.

Make any sense?

yes that is one of the plans but i just dont have the time or place to work on the truck anymore so hopping the right deal comes along to where i can just trade and get rid of the payments.

Good luck!, come on back to Nor Cal Diesel Forum anytime. Several guys have tried to take you up on the trade for your lift you posted last year.

You really want someone to give you an 03 CR plus $13k for an 06? You should just refinance the 13k you owe and lower your payments!?!?