13mm ag pump

Scheids, Columbus, Harts, & St. Joseph Diesel to name a few off the top of my head.

I would go with dennis at FVP fair valley performance in sauk city wi. he makes some awsome pumps and turbos

I've heard alot about the harts pumps, how can you get ahold of them?

I've heard alot about the harts pumps, how can you get ahold of them?

If you have a hard time getting ahold of them. Let me know. Their number is 660-248-2662. Probably will get Randy but may want to talk to Brandon. Let me know if I can help. By the way, they are the BEST 13mm pump out there.:rockwoot:

Shiver has powered a couple trucks into the 9's. I know that's not draggin a sled but im sure they have experience in that outlet.

Not to hyjack the thread but, Gary, I've got all the pipe for your intake. I Should get it built this week.

Shiver has powered a couple trucks into the 9's. I know that's not draggin a sled but im sure they have experience in that outlet.
I put one on 2.6 truck last year and it worked very good also. Automotive gov is more their style though.
01PPUMP any other suggestions?

01PPUMP builds a nasty pump also. How did I forget that Kevin?:bang

I put one on 2.6 truck last year and it worked very good also. Automotive gov is more their style though.

01PPUMP builds a nasty pump also. How did I forget that Kevin?:bang

Anthony, are you checking the voicemails or pm's?

........sigma?......... haha.....oh yeah, those are bigger than 13mm......

Hart redid our Nepo.pump for the GAMBLER and did a very good job.

01PPUMP's truck runs real good to.

Dale