13mm B's & P's

From what I have been told the parts are just a Bosch part. They are bolt in parts but you need to set them with a flow bench so not just anyone can do it. But any pump shop that knows anything can.

where could one go about buying 13mm p & b's and/or a different profile cam for their pump?? I remember seeing a site somewhere a while back that had prices for 13mm p&b's and cams of different profiles but i can not find it back anywhere.

Lance

most 13mm b&p are from v12 cummins pumps. they are around $180.00 a set. you will need 6 sets.

To my knowledge, a majority of the Bosch P series pumps used on the 8.3 C series Cummins and the International DT466's had 13mm plungers and barrels. However the quick delivery cams are custom along with the the RSV (ag) governer's.

-Tom

oldsmokey97 said:
where could one go about buying 13mm p & b's and/or a different profile cam for their pump?? I remember seeing a site somewhere a while back that had prices for 13mm p&b's and cams of different profiles but i can not find it back anywhere.

Lance

http://www.stjosephdiesel.com/

Talk to Steve!

Adam

smokeisfun said:
are 13mm b/p streetable....at all

Yes.

Streetable or not comes down to your overall combination and how it is tuned.

I've driven plenty of 13mm pumps on the street.

~Wes~

Do somebody knew Bosch part number for 13mm plunger/barrels ?

I wanna play to, If you are serious call Columbus Diesel Supply!
Brandon

Actually if you're serious, sirius, serious, you call the guy that nobody mentions on here. THAT is the real guy, he's like Fight Club though, you don't mention his name though. The people that really know, go to him. SHHHH... don't tell anybody though.

satburn said:
Actually if you're serious, sirius, serious, you call the guy that nobody mentions on here. THAT is the real guy, he's like Fight Club though, you don't mention his name though. The people that really know, go to him. SHHHH... don't tell anybody though.

Sad but true, even more sad is that everyone thinks they know "That guy" but for the most part he just gets the parts from someone else.

zstroken said:
On 14mm?? PDR as in piers?
Piers is no longer affiliated with PDR. . . Piers Diesel Research wuz changed to Performance Diesel Research. Piers has another shop that he and his bro started.:pop:

Back