13mm B's & P's

to answer the question, Bosch part # 2 418 455 159 will get you your 13mm P&B's, although a 913 will put out more fuel than most guys have air for.

And Racinduallie is almost correct, I no longer have anything to do with pdr. Harry, a friend, not a brother, is now in business with me at Peak Diesel Performance.

That Guy said:
A St. Joseph Diesel tied truck dynoed 700hp on Floor It's, then suprisingly it dynoed 550hp on a Dynojet....

And what kind of truck was it? P-Pump VP or CR, Twins or Single and did it have Nos? I won't dyno on a jet unless it can load!

Piers said:
to answer the question, Bosch part # 2 418 455 159 will get you your 13mm P&B's, although a 913 will put out more fuel than most guys have air for.

And Racinduallie is almost correct, I no longer have anything to do with pdr. Harry, a friend, not a brother, is now in business with me at Peak Diesel Performance.

Well look who's here :welcome:

Darn good to have you 2 back together it don't get much better!! :rockwoot:

And what the heck is this friend stuff, I thought we were family? :shake: :shake:

Piers said:
:doh: My mistake. I thought he wuz your bro. You know all you crazy canuks look alike:hehe: :hehe:

Welcome back Piers:rockwoot: :clap:

Piers said:

Good to have real people back in the business! If you guys were around those two you would think they are brothers....except they get along.

BOTW: There are some people that still can't get very much fuel out of a 215 but if setup right they will and can make big power.

P.S. Pumps have always been the biggest thorn in my side but I still like them.

Jim

Is it worth putting 13s in a 913 or should a 160 hp pump be modded with the B/P? Where can you get cut cams? And of course I need more fuel than the 650cc I currently have.

Adam did someone flow your pump? Who's built it yours? You know these are all new to me, but I have one now and only know what other have to tell me about my pump and everyone seems to have their own version of what I bought.

I would use a 160hp pump....just because a 215 pump is worth a lot more & there won't be much left of the 160 pump by the time you finish, especially if you're going with a cut cam. Geoff at Colt cams can cut the cam, I'm sure there are other cam grinders who can do that as well.

Piers said:
to answer the question, Bosch part # 2 418 455 159 will get you your 13mm P&B's.

I am going to guess there is more than one 13mm piston like there is more than one 12mm is this the flat top model?

Yes, there are a few different variations of 13mm P&B's, those are the twin helix flat tops...no timing advance

Chris, Industrial originally did mine, then I had a local shop redo with EDMed holders and a couple other changes.

It flowed:
CC per 1000 Strokes
6 x .016” Injectors used
Lines size .120”
1500 RPMs
Ran at 650cc

Piers

You guys doing pumps at the new shop?

Where I can buy good performance cam for P-7100 with 13mm B&P?

And how much they cost?
Do they need core?

:evil

Between $800 and $1000 for a bosch quick fill cam, is what I have heard. I don't have the number.

Scheids can cut them, they are more aggresive than the off the shelf bosch quick fill version, from what I have gathered it makes more sense to mod a 160 pump since everything gets replaced.

The quick fill is not the only thing that is changed on a ground cam, some grind the injection ramp steeper to get the fuel in faster.

Scheids can cut them, they are more aggresive than the off the shelf bosch quick fill version, from what I have gathered it makes more sense to mod a 160 pump since everything gets replaced.

Did you got price for Scheids cut cam?

Back