13mm p pumps

Beatty33

Was wondering what all you guys were running company wise looked at Columbus diesel, weimer (sp) hart and have looked at IIs pumps didn't know of any other guys out there that are doing them looking for opinions and some info on what you guys think of the pumps along with the injectors as ill have a set of them built at the same time Thanks in advance for the help and info

whats the plans for the truck/engine.... if its a street truck then there really isn't a need for a 13mm.

North East diesel service. Member 01PPUMP on here is who you need to talk to.

Unless you are a big name, sponsered drag racer or sled puller, I'd stick to the smaller shops. You have a better chance of getting their best effort than you do at a place like CDS, II, or Scheid. Northeast, or DPE would be excellent choices. Been there, done that, learned my lesson.

Last edited:
I've thought ab the smaller shops too that's why I was looking for some
More names I've left messages at II with no response and hart with no response(I understand they get busy) but does northeast have a website and who would I ask to speak with? Thanks guys

northeast has a site but no pricing you will have to call. Call in Idustrial back in ask for Alec.

Don't judge the pump shop by their website. Of all the shops mentioned in this thread(I've tried 3 out of the 5 mentioned but haven't personally used DPE) , I would only let Kevin or Seth touch my pump. Like i said, been there done that.

Last edited:
Another vote for Seth. He did my maxed 215 and he is the man.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

ill try to get a hold 0f 01ppump on here any other places you guys know of/ have used

ill def give him a ring and talk to him thanks guys so far for the opinions and help

Unless you are a big name, sponsered drag racer or sled puller, I'd stick to the smaller shops. You have a better chance of getting their best effort than you do at a place like CDS, II, or Scheid. Northeast, or DPE would be excellent choices. Been there, done that, learned my lesson.

Couldn't have said it any better myself Ron! My 13mm is from NE and it has no problem snapping driveline parts lol