13mm pump on the street?

Will do. It just started raining abou 10 minutes ago. I'm screwed for a while. Gotta get a bigger garage. :doh:

Dang, I thought I was getting the beast somewhat dialed in, only to find out I'm still in valet....

i never said it ran 4,500 rpm,s all the way down the track you would need a big cam for that i just said it will run 5,000 rpm,s i do have alot of wheel speed, anyways i am done with this thread thanks for the information and we have mostly clay tracks come on down to southeastern ohio thats all you got to do, come and see how some good running trucks run, if you guys are gonna nit pick everything i say when our too scared to bring your rig down and hook them up, i was just telling what i have if your jelous build something bigger. talk to ya later and i dont understand the hp level in 03 thing.

well we pulled in hillsboro, where were you. we got 2nd behind an enterprise truck by about 1/2 a foot or less then jumped to open and got 3rd behind roger straley and ben miller

well we pulled in hillsboro, where were you. we got 2nd behind an enterprise truck by about 1/2 a foot or less then jumped to open and got 3rd behind roger straley and ben miller

at a wedding and anyways thats 4 hours away i said southeastern ohio not southwestern learn your northingand eastings. which enterprise truck a black regular cab if so i put about 22 feet on him at meigs.

I didn't put the direct boost line in. I gotta find a Painless fuse block or something to get a whole crapload of electrical stuff outta my fusebox. I have PIAA fogs, driving lights, backup lights, FASS, tranny cooling fan, air compressor, the valet switch, heated seats, cool down timer and prolly a couple other things I'm not thinking about all buddied up on the stock circuits. All that stuff needs to go onto an aux box and separate swich panel. So before he rides again with his new old twins, he'll be properly wired up. And he'll have his batteries out in the winch bay of the Road Armor.

at a wedding and anyways thats 4 hours away i said southeastern ohio not southwestern learn your northingand eastings. which enterprise truck a black regular cab if so i put about 22 feet on him at meigs.

haha I didnt even know where I was, I was just along for the ride:hehe: but the truck was ryan milby's red dually. there was only a couple tenths seperating us, but I think we should have geared down on that sled. it doesnt run as fast as a lowry. the motor pulled down more than it did at scheid.

I got HUGE boost leaks now. The twins are on the floor of my garage getting ready for a ride to your neck of the woods. U gonna help install em up there?

will see I dunno. Cant get too close to that ford/cummins I may like it.

haha I didnt even know where I was, I was just along for the ride:hehe: but the truck was ryan milby's red dually. there was only a couple tenths seperating us, but I think we should have geared down on that sled. it doesnt run as fast as a lowry. the motor pulled down more than it did at scheid.

yeah i know milby used to pull against him and his old truck several years ago havent pulled against his dually didnt now he was back into it. I am sure it runs good i am just kidding around with these guys but they take it so personally jsut gettin them fired up but when you qusetion somebodys knowledge they get a little pissy but i am having great laughs as all of my buddies laughing at these guys. Anyway my truck is not back together yet 2 barrels and plungers went bad and it should be back here wednesday let me know if youll be back in the area maybe we can get together. later

well have a wideopen pull for the next couple of weekends. but if you want to come to kentucky. theres smokin the bluegrass coming up this month which will be a great pull, and also shelbyville's fall pull. both will have a great turnout of trucks

Back