1400 Hp 6.0.....

h2odrx

Ford Kidd!!!!
Ok i saw this and thought you might want to know?

Looking at a 6.0, any advice?
Well, need a truck and still havent found one that really fit what i liked (or it dissapears). Friend of mine has a buddy with an 04 extended cab 4x4 diesel 6speed stick. decent list of stuff done
aftermarket turbo
rods
pistons
crank
head studs
dual cp3
triple plate clutch
industrial injectors (dunno what size though)
i would assume a tune obviously. never raced or off roaded or beat on at all. i dont even think he hauled with it. single rear wheel. is there any other things i would look for? it has maybe 40k on the clock

Linky

I like the dual cp3's. I'm not even gonna bother responding to the 1400 HP.

He also mentioned in there that the guys making big power in the Cummins have twin P Pumps, pretty innovative.:bang

He also mentioned in there that the guys making big power in the Cummins have twin P Pumps, pretty innovative.:bang

Perhaps in an effort to meet epa mandates for 2008 and beyond all the epa supporter DPF on a 12 valve guys are going to run dual P pumps. Have the little p pump fire in the ammount of fuel that meets emissions and then have the big p-pump come on for the race. Put a transmission in there or something. Now that would be innovative.

Twin cp3's eh? it needs dual p pumps so it can turn 5k and then itll be 1800hp:bang

didn't know you had to be a member? It is just funny to hear some people?:shake:

Well I havent read through the whole thread yet. But I will say theres a guy well known for doing conversion that was rumored to put a Duramax CR system on a 6.0 making this much power no. I haven't seen it or heard anymore of it or will he talk about it tell if it's true wonder if this guys secret has been found out.

Back