150 horse 12v injectors almost new!!

The shop i bought them from says they are 5x .011 ,s. I have pics but not sure how to post them.

So i talked to the owner not the hired help this time. He called industrial injection and i have Dragon Fly 150hp Race 3 injectors. They are 5 hole tips. Don't know the orifice size. If any body is interested shoot me a pm. and i can send pics and tell you how i had them sent up. And thanks for the extra help i<3Twins!!

If you can get brand new ones for for 50 more than $700. Where at? And pick me up 2 more sets for that price. Cant buy them any where i have found for less than 900 plus shipping.

II says that part number does not exist..PM me if youll cut your price down i might be interested..

"150 HP" 5 hole has got to be in the range of 5x.14-15
I'll trade you for a set of 6x16's which are more like "220 ish" HP. They are just under 5x.18's. IIRC the HP rating of aftermarket injectors is a theoretical amount of power a single injector can flow in fuel. Not the case with Bosch's 180, 215, 370, or 435's. got a injector size question - Diesel Bombers theres an excellent thread for injector sizing

Back