16" Rims on a 3rd Gen

I imagine if you pull the brake calipers it would work. There have been some people swap 3rd gen rotors, brakes, disks on the second gen, it would probably work the other way. not sure on the rear though.

I would probably trade ya calipers from an 01.5 if you wanted.

caliper's and hanger's and rotor's 01.5 different, dana vs american drive line, probably less work to convert to a willwood set up less hassle that's for sure.$.02

'02 front calipers and rotors on the front and some caliper shaving on the rears fit 16's well.

We have a 3rd gen that runs 16" slicks on all fours and the above is how they work.

Might need some spacers on the rears...depends on how much grinding you want to do.

'02 front calipers and rotors on the front and some caliper shaving on the rears fit 16's well.

We have a 3rd gen that runs 16" slicks on all fours and the above is how they work.

Might need some spacers on the rears...depends on how much grinding you want to do.

are the caliper brackets the same? id like to go the other way and put the 3rd gen stuff on my 01

pieces.jpg

wheel.jpg

wheel1.jpg

A set of first gen wheels ,center turned around 2.75 backspacing (2.875 would be max with no caliper mod) and widened from 6" to 10".Unfortunately I dont have a lathe big enoph to mount them in.So I just had them checked on a balanceing machine and one has just over a 1/16" runout just I guess I wont be using these,but if done wit proper equiptment they would work with no truck mod,just not look great being that that would stick out probably about 4" with 10.5 x33x16 on them. :bang