1669 HP Common rail......

Ok what have you built? Anything that remotely compares to this guys truck? And before you throw the same question at me let me say this. I'm 19 friggin years old. I haven't had time to build anything close to that caliber.

So then besides sitting behind your computer and acting like a douchebag flapping your pie-hole where it doesn't belong,what have you really done then with your truck?..........

Exactly....Nothing..

So then besides sitting behind your computer and acting like a douchebag flapping your pie-hole where it doesn't belong,what have you really done then with your truck?..........

Exactly....Nothing..

Dude, give the kid a break, he's 19. He hasn't had the time!

I bought a common rail at 18... I bought twins etc at 19. So I don't think that's an excuse...

Meh.

luxury_boats_mega.jpg

Happy Holidays, all!

4c6f145700221.jpg

Last edited:

Exactly....Nothing..

I've run in the 12's all year. I think that speaks well enough.

Enough about me. This truck makes power on another level, and very few of us will ever be at that level! Although lee here believes he is at that level without actually BEING there first.

I've run in the 12's all year. I think that speaks well enough.

Enough about me. This truck makes power on another level, and very few of us will ever be at that level! Although lee here believes he is at that level without actually BEING there first.

Um... many average more power all day long then this one averages out.

Although lee here believes he is at that level without actually BEING there first.
im-a-bad-ass-your-just-an-ass.jpg

Seriously dude, I was out of school and wrenching on diesels since you were in kindergarten. I have a 04 dodge sitting in the driveway that I sunk over $80k in with engine and trans performance work and paid for every dime out of my own pocket. Go cry about your butt hurt and slow truck somewhere else.
When I bought my diesel truck no other kids in the area had diesel trucks cause they were driving ricers and crotch rockets. Now all the kids have diesel trucks and got their fingers in daddy's back pockets.

Last edited:
im-a-bad-ass-your-just-an-ass.jpg

Seriously dude, I was out of school and wrenching on diesels since you were in kindergarten. I have a 04 dodge sitting in the driveway that I sunk over $80k in with engine and trans performance work and paid for every dime out of my own pocket. Go cry about your butt hurt and slow truck somewhere else.
When I bought my diesel truck no other kids in the area had diesel trucks cause they were driving ricers and crotch rockets. Now all the kids have diesel trucks and got their fingers in daddy's back pockets.

I'm not crying over nothin bud. I'm happy as crap my truck runs 12's with what's done to it. Every dime is out of my pocket as well.

As for your 80k paper weight... How come you don't throw down a massive number so we can all praise your amazing skillz? Lol

If I had 80K in a truck it would be on a track every weekend competing instead of sitting behind a keyboard flapping my fingers

Well guys its like this, I parked the truck and started a family, in 20 years when the kids are in college I'll have time to make horsepower, until then I'm going to set here an keep you all honest. If a motor makes an honest power number it will make that same number no matter what type dyno its put on. If you're afraid to put you're motor or truck on a load dyno I understand. I like usable power numbers.

Well guys its like this, I parked the truck and started a family, in 20 years when the kids are in college I'll have time to make horsepower, until then I'm going to set here an keep you all honest. If a motor makes an honest power number it will make that same number no matter what type dyno its put on. If you're afraid to put you're motor or truck on a load dyno I understand. I like usable power numbers.

That's respectable. Family first