17" pro comp wheels w/ 315 dune grapplers

Townsend600

Strong Arm
17"x9 pro comp 1079 wheels 8x6.5 bolt pattern will fit 2500 dodge or GMC Chevy or H2. with 315/70/17 Nitto Dune Grapplers. 50% tread remaining.
$1000.00 Will bring to TS if anyones interested

Pictures are a few months old but the wheels look the same as in the pic. only with Dune Grapplers instead of Hankook's

Last edited:
where is TS gonna be? I'm very interested but located in central TX. Not sure how we can get em here

Brett

I can ship them but shipping will be very high. I might be able to get them there for $200 but I doubt it.

Tread is right at 30% remaining.

where do you live? I am interested but I don't want to have to ship them.

There are some better pics of the wheels and tires in the dodge section. I'll bump them back up so they'll be easier to find.

Are you going to Scheids in August? I would buy the wheels from you there if you come up. Just shipping now is outrageous, will you take 400bucks for the wheels?

Also whats the backsapcing? I want some wheels that stick out real wide, got any pictures with them on the truck taking a picture from the front to see how far they stick out?

got 4.5" backspacing I don't have any real good pics but I'll show you what I have. With an 11" wide tire you'll have about 2.5" outside the fender well

I had to get rid of some of the shadows in one of the pics so you could see how wide the wheels stuck out. Color is a little off.
Tires measured 11" wide

Last edited:
to give you a comparison heres the stock wheels and tires.

and another with the pro comps and 11" wide tires.

Last edited:
so you think you'll be at scheids? Or what is the shipping to 63390? Why are you getting rid of them? No major defects?

If he doesnt go to schieds I'll be there and can bring them up for him. He went to a set of 18''s I beleive and that is why he needs to get rid of them.

I was talking to him on dtr about them, I'm still interested just can't quite round up the cash right now even at the lowered price. Grrr!

Back