175% exergy 04.5/07 5.9

I ran 175% on my 2.6 truck 2500 us truck made 934 it was still smoking.. prob could cut back more but I didn't play with the tune much more on dyno after it made 934 on stock cr rods....lol

How much more usable hp was yielded with 175% over 150's

I prob could've made same hp with 150s thing is why buy twice when you can know tune around the injector... That 150% over at 2500us prob. Be perfect in a 1000 hp application. And be clean/haze

The 4wd(which is 5.9) has 150s on a single cp3 and a Bullseye 475 Batmo. The cleans up 100%. it has zero smoke after launch. We are running max duration on it also. With dual cp3s, I can pull some duration out to keep it in the bowl and get the same results. But I chose to stay with a single cp3 on that one.

On our 2wd PS truck(destroked 6.7), we had the same results with the 150s, same turbo and pump. Then we went to dual cp3s and 71batmo/595 twins. Now it is almost smokeless even on launch. Like with the other truck, the duals allowed me to pull some duration and get the spray back in the bowl, but the twins still cleaned it up completely. So we are going to 200% overs with this one. Hopefully we will have enough fuel for some NX this time, if the rods will stay, lol.

im in a bit of a the same dilema myself. Was talking with harvey at exergy this morning and cant decide which size to go with, running a 66 over 88 setup but wasnt sure if a 150% would be to laggy on the street or if i should try a 100% or 120% range

i was thinking about possibly trying some exergy 130% nozzles. i dont know if 150% will be a little much for the street use or if thats only gonna be good for the strip. The air flow is there but id rather get them right this time. this will be the third set of tips. any suggestions, running a 66 over 88 with dual modded pumps. i wanna be able to clean them up good but still have the top end for that 88

I would go with 150% at least with those size twins. And with EFI coming soon for your 05 you will be able to dail it in and remove fuel down low if needed.

yea i think thats the route im gonna go. just didnt wanna be to laggy on the street. a year ago i had thrown in a friends set of i think they were 100%'s and the turbos lit and the truck was all over the place the second the pedal went down but i know there was still alot more that wasnt getting used in the top end. and now i had some ii 70lpms and hate them. it looks like ashley is selling his injectors with 150% so i think im gonna try to get get them

Back