180gph 45psi Fass Off 12v

THEKIDFAN

As the title says. The guy buying my truck didnt want the fass so I'm putting the stock unit back on.
Has low hours maybe 13k miles at most! I think it was almost $900 new hows $550 obo
I could use a 97/98 fuel filter canister if anyones got one!

Also have a very nice set of traction bars for 94-02 Dodge with heims on both ends $450 obo
Jeff
thekidfan@aol.com

Bump for a good deal and honest seller.

Joe

Thanks for the kind words Joe! C-ya in a bit :rockwoot:

I have my original '98 12v FF canister and no longer need it. :poke:

Joe

I think I may have it covered, but what are you asking for yours?

does it come with all the lines wiring ect if so ill take it..

It was removed from the truck by the same guy who installed it, I would assume it will still be complete harness, lines and parts fass doesn't include that help with the install. P.M. me your number and when I get it or can confirm I will call you first!

Two questions,

1) is it still for sale

2)WHY ARE YOU SELLING YOUR TRUCK

Two questions,

1) is it still for sale

2)WHY ARE YOU SELLING YOUR TRUCK

Hey bud, hope all is going good! To answer your 2

1. Yes, I believe so

2. I'm givin' it up, 4 years ago I was somebody the ole' P.O.S. to top honors at Piers' event and we were havin' fun :Cheer: then these couple dudes from the Redding area came around and all of a sudden 700 rwhp gets ya laughed at :doh:

Well............and momma want a Mega Cab lol

Gosh Riles, I was just tryin' to be LOL

Anyway wiring is complete and uncut, but you will need to buy some fuel line as some was needed to replace the stock feed line!

Jeff, sorry for giving you the treatment, I totally spaced this thread, just goes to show ONE of those guys from Redding can be an A-hole

Jeff, sorry for giving you the treatment, I totally spaced this thread, just goes to show ONE of those guys from Redding can be an A-hole

No worries bud! Well, no wait I'm pissed you gotta buy me a beer, then I'll forgive you! :Cheer:
Hows Aug. sound :rockwoot::rockwoot: