180hp p7100 & he351

COOTER

Strokin' & Smokin'
FOR SALE ONLY - LOCATION - GLASGOW, KY 42141

Stock 5.9L Common Rail HE351 60mm Turbo - T3 Flange - No Issues - No Shaft Play - Ready To Spool - $425

Bosch P7100 180HP P-Pump - No Issues - Removed From Running Truck - $750

1470123_623424431029837_1872458202_n.jpg

1458570_623424801029800_796351873_n.jpg

No Front Cover & Just A Couple Months...It's Just A Smooth Coat Of Surface Rust From Sitting On A Shelf, It's Not Even Gritty. I Can Put A Gear On It No Problem As Is, But It's Nothing Emry Cloth Couldn't Cure In 10 Seconds.

Might put some tape over those DV holders to make sure dirt don't get in there.

Other Than This Picture, It Spends It's Days Wrapped In Shipping Paper In A Box On The Shelf...Thanks For The Advice Though...

Price Drop...$375 For Turbo & $700 For The Pump...Need These Gone ASAP To Pay For The Repairs On My 7.3L Heads...Will Consider Reasonable Offers.

You need to pull the holders and check DVs. Also remove AFC and spin the pump, worth the throttle etc to make sure that rack isn't stuck. I've had pumps sit in a bag for a few months and stick a rack. Never had one get rusty like that so not a good sign. You might just have yourself a core.

Yeah, I Guess Your Right...I Mean, This Is CompD...Where Everybody Other Than The OP Is A ****ing Genius...I Mean, Other Than Cummins Forum, Where Else Can You Go To Find People That Know More About Your Own Personal Belongings Than You? I'm Glad I Posted In The FOR SALE Section...I'm Glad To Know That My Perfectly Operating Pump That I Removed From A Running Truck Is Nothing More Than A Core. I Wish I Had The Talent To See All Of That From A Picture. I Also Wish I Knew That A Thin Layer Of Surface Rust Could Cause Sooo Many Issues...None That I Can Think Of Right Now, Since It Happens When Lubrication Is Removed From Raw Metal, But I'm Sure You All Know Each & Every One...Now I Really Fell Bad For Those Whose Head Gaskets Have Blown & They Left The Block In The Truck. They Stand A Major Chance To Have Surface Rust On The Deck, & Then The Engine Is Nothing More Than A Core...

Seriously Though, If Your Not Interested In Buying, Shut The **** Up...Thanks

Yeah, I Guess Your Right...I Mean, This Is CompD...Where Everybody Other Than The OP Is A ****ing Genius...I Mean, Other Than Cummins Forum, Where Else Can You Go To Find People That Know More About Your Own Personal Belongings Than You? I'm Glad I Posted In The FOR SALE Section...I'm Glad To Know That My Perfectly Operating Pump That I Removed From A Running Truck Is Nothing More Than A Core. I Wish I Had The Talent To See All Of That From A Picture. I Also Wish I Knew That A Thin Layer Of Surface Rust Could Cause Sooo Many Issues...None That I Can Think Of Right Now, Since It Happens When Lubrication Is Removed From Raw Metal, But I'm Sure You All Know Each & Every One...Now I Really Fell Bad For Those Whose Head Gaskets Have Blown & They Left The Block In The Truck. They Stand A Major Chance To Have Surface Rust On The Deck, & Then The Engine Is Nothing More Than A Core...

Seriously Though, If Your Not Interested In Buying, Shut The **** Up...Thanks

Well a post like that is one way to greatly reduce my interest in buying

Why are we bumping this for some one that hasn't been here in a month?

Why are we bumping this for some one that hasn't been here in a month?

I Haven't Been On Because I've Been Dealing w/ A Dying Grandfather During The Holiday Season, & That Is Much More Important To Me Than Selling Parts I No Longer Need. The Parts Will Be Here Until Someone Buys Them, Unlike My Grandfather Who Is No Longer w/ Us.

Shaun, im sorry to hear about this... Know that this site doesnt reflect upon my attitude please.... Im sorry for your loss!