180hp Pump, ppump conversion kit, cam and much more

cummins754

Well long story short is I was hit in the right front fender about a week ago and my frame is bent and the truck is pretty much a total loss. I had plans to build this and have been collecting parts for the past month or so for a p pump swap and more. Basically im selling all the parts because I want a third gen now that my truck is totaled and i'm getting a decent amount of insurnace money. All the parts were for a 2000 and most are new in box. Just trying to recoup some money on this stuff. Willing to ship and probably can work out a deal on the shipping cost if you buy a couple things together.

I have a Bosch P7100, 911 180hp pump
Benched and flowed with 3k springs, 21mm rack travel and put out 505cc

Now it has 5k springs
Full cut delivery valves (J.R. Atkins)
0.093" delivery valve holders (EDM cut)
Mack Truck Fuel Plug
Bic Pen modified overflow valve (stock valve)
AFC Modifications
0 Plate
Guessing 525+cc now

Pump is cleaned up well i stripped all the paint off it and polished it up nice. Can get pictures upon request

1500 obo

I have a conversion kit including the front gear case and cover (not cracked), gear, pump brackets, return lin, oil line, fuel solenoid (needs a boot), pump linkages, and oil fittings.

800 obo

I have used p pump conversion lines. They are stainless steel .093 and clamped.

500 obo

Brand new in box hamilton 188/220 cam with retainer

625 obo

Brand new in box hamilton hd extreme duty push rods

275 obo

Brand new in box ARP 12mm headstuds

400 obo

Brand New in box CPP 110# springs

275 obo

Brand New in box stock 24v tappets

150 obo

Brand New in box 4 port pusher intake, raw steel finish

150 obo

Brand New in box & inch mitre cut stack. Gloss black finish with 5 inch inlet

150 obo

Also have some used exhaust parts such as a 5 inch 90, 2 5 inch couplings (brand new) 4 to 5 inch adapter and 6 5 inch clamps. Make an offer on any of this stuff. Also have a 10 feet of 5 inch exhaust pipe (brand new) was going to do a 5 inch stright pipe to a stack.

I can put pictures up of anything upon request. My number is 774 276 2273 call or text anytime just might not anwser right away but will get back to you asap. Thanks Alex

Sale pending on the stack and springs. Make some offers need this stuff gone.

Intake and push rods sold

New prices
Lines 450 shipped
Cam-625 shipped
Tappets 100 shipped
Stack 150 shipped
Headstuds 400 shipped