18x10 wheels, rub or not?

Trap_Shooter

Ive asked this question before but never could get a clear cut answer. I've been looking into 18x10 Diamo 17 karat wheels with 5.030in backspacing and -12.00mm offset. I'm wanting to run a 325/60/18 on them which is right around a 33x13, most likely Toyo AT's since they are E rated. Will they will fit on a 2in leveled truck? If not would longer control arms allow enough room for them to fit? I'm just trying to get more input on this before I buy them just to have them rub like crazy. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

I have some moto metal 18 X 10 rims for sale that you could try after you buy them:lolly:

9572152845_559ca7df0b_c.jpg

eh?

I'll have to see on width and BS, but these are 325/60-18's on 2"

That's about the stance I'm looking for. If you don't care see what your wheel specs are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ok, I missed that one -I have 18x9's, -12mm offset... 5" BS. I think the setup will be fine, I still have clearance for a little bump at full lock.

wait, how does a 10" wheel with 5" of BS have -12mm of offset? shouldn't that be 5.5" of BS?

Last edited:
yeah, I saw the listing.

What I was referring to is that offset and backspacing are directly related - a 10" wheel with 5" of BS should be 0mm offset. I.E. it's centered.

I cannot answer your spesific case since I have a 6" lift and run 37" tires, but my 18X10's with the similar BS rubs from time to time if off camber while turning, longer control arms would help me but I have been waiting to do a long arm conversion at the same time, so I just deal with the rubbing since it only really happens when turning around in my driveway, or offroad, I haven't every had it rub on the street and have been running this setup for years.