1976 Vega

Well, if were not for dang fox's, we might be able to let one go. As it stands, they are producing enough to keep me and wife happy. We have a big yellow buff setting on 14 eggs right now. lol

Well, if were not for dang fox's, we might be able to let one go. As it stands, they are producing enough to keep me and wife happy. We have a big yellow buff setting on 14 eggs right now. lol

Nice. I always feel sorry for our little ameraucana when our rooster gets in the mood. He's a huge light brahma. :hehe:

Pic's Please...

IMG_0746.jpg Here he is next to one of our barred plymouth rocks who is actually a pretty big chicken. He's just that big. Scary part is he's still young and growing; he still doesn't even have spurs yet.

Awe heck, you don't have to start worrying until you get a message from UPS that they could not drop off due to the ornery Rooster (Forrest). LOL

We have had those Plymouths and you are correct, that is a big boy!!!

No chicken pics on this one. lol

Just a bump in hopes of some interest.

Open to any reasonable offers. I can keep engine/trans if you prefer just the roller.

Bumping this up with a new price. Things are getting pretty tight here $10,000. Someone please come scoop this thing up.