1994 Dodge 2500 Reg Cab 4x4 SLT 159k Miles with Built Auto Trans $5900

rauautomotive

For sale is a 1994 Dodge 2500 Regular Cab Long Bed 4x4 SLT
Truck has 159k Miles on it but for some reason it says not actual miles on title even though that is actual miles on truck.
Truck was going to be a project truck to build but truck has sat in garage for 6 months without being touched and i know i won't have any time for it for at least another year or two so am just desiding to sell it.
Truck is partially apart as i was going to redo some stuff. Truck could easily be put back together and street driven as it is still all stock engine wise.

Truck is Red in color, has ZERO rust on it but paint on hood and roof is fading from the arizona sun.

Truck is missing the turbo and intake horn / intercooler tube on driver side as i was going to upgrade them. I have a set of brand new 4k GSK gov springs and new overflow valve that will go with truck that are still new in box.
Has BFG tires on polished American racing wheels. Has rebuilt BD Transmission with converter and input shaft that was just done by previous owner 10k miles ago.

Truck has clear title in hand, A/C blows ice cold, just looking to sell truck to get it out of my garage, selling truck cheap due to this and that truck will need to be put back together to drive it on street. I would recommend towing truck on trailer due to truck being not totally together and it missing turbo, intake and such. This would be great platform for a race truck or just put it back together and use it as a daily driver.

Truck is located in Litchfield Park Arizona.

$5,900 OBO

I can email pictures to serious buyers but please no tire kickers or window shoppers, only serious buyers please. PM me or post in this thread. Thank you

I'd love to see more pics man. It look nice, but the more pics the better. What's done to the trans?

the trans is rebuilt and has BD converter and billet input shaft. has only 10k miles on it. Will try to get more pictures tomorrow.

Bump.. I have more pictures now, if someone knows how to post them up on here and is willing to do so for me it would be appreciated as i don't know how to post them on here.

Send me email address, looking to sell soon and put it on here to offer it to CompD members first before i put it on craigslist or Ebay.

$5,500 Cash

Mods please remove post or mark as SOLD as i am going to just put truck all back together and sell complete as i haven't had any takers on truck as is. thank you