1994 dodge true crew cab body and bed with title. $3,000

I knew this wouldn't last long. They are hard to find, and it's better to get one cheap and have the work done, than pay big bucks for one that's already starting to rust.

Well, the guy didn't respond to my text today. I don't know his name. I don't have a deposit of any sort. It's back for sale....

Not to sound bad, but I don't trust the body guys to do a great job. I'm sure it's going to need body work. The bed is very good. The hood is good. The grill is new. The problem areas were only in the conversion area. I just want the cab and bed sold.

Consider this a shell. The interior is there, but I wouldn't put the work into it without doing it right. As said before, it comes with a title. You can pick it up Friday evening or Saturday. Or, if it's paid for it can stay here for a while before it's picked up. I'll send you the title.

I've had a number of texts by people that seem to think this could be an inexpensive way to drive a "diesel" truck. This is a project. This truck is rare and deserves to go to someone that is prepared to make it what it could be. Sorry, I've had what seems to be a number of teens blowing up my phone asking ridiculous questions... I'm just not as patient as I once was. :)

I'll also include the rest of the donor truck. It has great front quarter panels and doors. The exterior of the whole donor truck was in very good condition.

Before they placed the new bed on, I had them coat the frame with a rust inhibitor at $60 per pint. I know they put at least a few coats on it..

Last edited:
Gary, just come pick it up. I really want it gone Saturday.

I'll take a nice 62 turbo on trade.

$2,850....

haha...if i had one brother....if i had a chnace for a project that would bea good one

i assume thats yer camaro

It was. I needed a quick 50 grand for a down payment to buy a house I saw on the water, and it was the easiest thing to dump quickly. I miss the car, but the house was a great investment.

Well, the guy didn't mess with fixing the rust. I told him I'm done and I'll just pick it up. Where the conversion was done will need lots of work. Plan on doing rust repair all over the place where the conversion was done. The rest of the cab didn't rust. Just where the conversion was done.

Cab, bed, donor cab, and title... $2,000

The truck runs and drove well. It's a 12 valve/nv4500 with 243.xxx miles. Shoot me an offer if you want it all. You can drive it on a trailer and I accept paypal.. :)

Last edited:
This was before the good bed was installed..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 0
After bed was removed..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 0
$1800. For the cab, bed, and title... The donor regular cab is also included.