1994 F-350 conversion.

Diesel Wrencher,
I appreciate you NOT wanting to hijack this thread about MY truck and MY build. But, guess what.... You did and as usual on these forums it has turned into some stupid pissing match that is not even related to the actual post! Keep you comments focused on the topic at hand or go complain to you neighbor about the millage rate. I just don't understand why we can't come together as a community and try and help each other out? So, consequently yet ANOTHER perfectly good post has been ruined by the usual banter. (Insert stupid sound of some retarded guy saying Yeeeeaaaaah here!!!!)

Have u got any pics of ur build yet? Love to see them! I have a few on my build (89 ford cummins conversion)if u get time check it out maybe we could swap ideas

Diesel Wrencher,
I appreciate you NOT wanting to hijack this thread about MY truck and MY build. But, guess what.... You did and as usual on these forums it has turned into some stupid pissing match that is not even related to the actual post! Keep you comments focused on the topic at hand or go complain to you neighbor about the millage rate. I just don't understand why we can't come together as a community and try and help each other out? So, consequently yet ANOTHER perfectly good post has been ruined by the usual banter. (Insert stupid sound of some retarded guy saying Yeeeeaaaaah here!!!!)

Have a mod delete my posts in this thread. It won't hurt my feelings one bit. Then post up some pics of your build.

I highly doubt it is a bone stock 1356. Does he actually put any of that power to the ground? Um no, everytime I've seen that truck run it is spinning tires, not hooking up. I really doubt his BW case is stock. 460's don't have to work at breaking them that's why I don't want to run one in my next conversion. Granted it is driving right now in my 88 F350, but i plan on using the next truck a lot more than what the donor truck gets used for right now. Every brand have their issues, but I have seen a lot more new process tcases being used to full potential and living far out more than the BW's. That is my opinion. The 1356 is no where the size of a 241DHD in certain areas and that is what concerns me.

Well it is a bone stock 1356 with over 200,000 miles, and more trips down the 1/4 than I can remember. As far as putting the power to the ground it used to pull 1.53 60' @ over 7000lbs. It's best 1/4 was a 10.59 @ 130mph, and the best 1/8 was a 6.44@ 109mph. Hmmm I wonder if it was putting any power to the ground.:hehe:

Holy s*&*!!! The man himself steps to the plate! Thank you.:rockwoot:

Back to your earlier question, All your guages will work using your factory sending units less your tach. Tach ring can be picked up at Destroked or get with aaron at HD Fabrication on here and he can hook you up with one. Aaron is working on a kit himself since everyone is so pricey on this part.