1995 Dodge Puller Rolling Chassis

currently I don't have a trailer it will fit it and the next time I come down to anywhere close to Indina we will be hauling the new mod truck. The truck is going to either have to be picked up or shipped. There are guys up here going to Elkhart Indiana all the time picking up trailers that would be more than willing to have a load south to make some extra cash.

As far as the 5-speed goes...everything has been sold for months other than the rolling chassis. email me or pm me for more pics

Ryan

I have been looking at your truck for a while on here and i think i saw it on racing junk as well...im located in kentucky and i was just wondering what your absolute bottom dollar would be as it would be a 13 hour drive for me im trying to figure if it would be worth it. If you could please pm me your bottom dollar cash price i will do some figuring...thanks in advance

Ok thanks for a response I will do some thinking on it and see what I can do...also how hard is it to get across the border with something like that?

piece of cake...fax info (title, sale price and info) to the bridge in advance of crossing and cross bridge between 9 and 5pm. Its quite simple and will take about half an hour inside. I have all the required info for the who ever is buying it.

Ryan

Bump for a clean truck for a cheap price just wanting to pull!!!!!

No Problem. Glad to see it go to a bunch of good young guys and Hope it works out well for you guys there at the Diesel Club!!!

Ryan

its at UNOH in lima ohio..... we got it for the Diesel Club here.... plans are to build it for what its intended

tell CHUCKY DUCKY LUCKY ELWER he is a big ***** and mr bryan prewitt said so