1997 12 valve engine

smokin

Have for sale a complete 1997 12 valve low mileage engine minus turbo. Engine came out of wrecked truck. Cylinder head was just re-done with new ARP headstuds,machined etc..Motor ran great and is in great condition. Best reach is 859-613-3515
$2300.00
* Do not want to ship
* No trades
* auto tranny was behind motor
Was in a non-pulling/racing truck strictly daily driver. No added fancy's

Attachments

• 12 valve.jpg
    12 valve.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Location, mileage, what exactly was done to head? Any paperwork on the machining?

Location, mileage, what exactly was done to head? Any paperwork on the machining?

Harrodsburg,ky
not real sure on mileage. I just know it was a low mileage truck well took care of. I dont have the truck to verify but I know the gentlemen well.
No paper work on head but can possibly get more detailed if need be.

Willing to go O.B.O. I will work with you some. Just need to get out of the way. I will not ship ,but will come down some to help offset your fuel cost:thankyou2:.

Thanks Bro!

Ok Ill make a deal....first $2000.00 gets it...

hmmm might have to journey over and pick this up for the new fummins conversion will be getting at you next week for sure if you still have it!

hmmm might have to journey over and pick this up for the new fummins conversion will be getting at you next week for sure if you still have it!

Thanks Guy's. I still have it. I know it's close to christmas and money is tight, I will help out on it as best I can.
I also have wound up with a 5 spd. tranny we repaired for a customer that is not going to pick up I will make a deal on to.