1997 3500 ex. cab dually 5spd

when chad has enough fuc*in balls to race me for money then well talk that ***** backed out every time he ran his mouth when i lay money down, o lets just race for fun no sorry bud when you 3 queers have something worth running come talk to me. as for mike ill catch him around

i think this guy needs to be a little more respective to this thread. he trying to sell a truck here!

so now the future buyer knows that this truck has been driven like a ricer checking to hear the v-tech come on and it's slow too. Wish every truck add was this informative

haha right, id never have that in my for sale thread,

plus it looks like sh!t w/ those little stacks,

heres a bump!!!!!!! also id like to say i dont have a problem w/ the original poster he was real helpful when i had my stroker on powerstroke nation !!!!!!!!

so now the future buyer knows that this truck has been driven like a ricer checking to hear the v-tech come on and it's slow too. Wish every truck add was this informative

No ,truck is grandpa driven. 9512valve is the idiot that flew up on him and couldnt pass him lol

couldnt pass him haha thats why i came up on him put hey your right aparently that 10 plate and stacks gives him power

what are we in elementary school and gota make hand jestures to people we dont know i think you guys need to grow up and get a life ive never talked to that kid nor any of you but you its always someone around you guys must be jealous of something if you cant leave me alone or am i just good looking?

what are we in elementary school and gota make hand jestures to people we dont know i think you guys need to grow up and get a life ive never talked to that kid nor any of you but you its always someone around you guys must be jealous of something if you cant leave me alone or am i just good looking?

Looks like you're the one who can't leave well enough alone. GET OFF THIS THREAD. No one cares about your idiotic story. Have some respect man. What are you in high school? (No offense to the high schoolers on here)

:thankyou2:
Looks like you're the one who can't leave well enough alone. GET OFF THIS THREAD. No one cares about your idiotic story. Have some respect man. What are you in high school? (No offense to the high schoolers on here)
:thankyou2:

9512valve blew his turbo at m-d pull cuz he 4got to put the oil feed line on.

9512valve blew his turbo at m-d pull cuz he 4got to put the oil feed line on.

haha not really gettin it back to the op!!!!!!
but man that sucks, guess the truck for sale would really beat him now haha.....

Thats a load of crap he wouldn't have even made it a mile down the road without lockin the engine up if that was the case. The turbo blew up because the guy that traded it to him gave him false info about how many miles were on the turbo and how much play it had. I thought you were trying to sell a truck? You need to get your facts straight before you start sayin stuff.

Last edited:
I'm gonna start a new thread. I knew that wasn't it but i thought it was kinda funny.