1997 dodge ram 2500

gray ghost

Ive got a 1997 dodge ram 2500 qclb. THE TRUCK CURRENTLY HAS A GAS ENGINE IN IT. I am in the middle of doing an engine swap, putting a 2001 8.0L V10 instead of the junk block the truck came with. The truck is set up for pulling, sporting a boxed frame and Dana 80 front and rear axles with 4.10 gears. Brand new bilstien shock front and rear, brand new TGC control arms. i have i believe 15 inch pro comp rims with 35 inch BFG all terrains. Rims and tires are brand new. only seen a couple feet from the lawn to the trailer. The V10 ran like a dream before i started the swap, has 112,000 original miles. Have not had the time to complete the engine swap. all leather interior in the truck. obviously the truck is lifter to fit the 35 inch tires, custom drive shaft to match the lift. only minor surface rust on the truck. The truck comes with a tow hitch and cut outs for sled bump stops. it has a funky paint job, but that was to prevent rust from starting and spreading. all it needs is some tlc to finish the swap, or a new diesel engine and it is ready for a hook. not willing to part out the truck as it is a perfect rolling chassis or a quick pulling project truck. willing to take pictures upon request. asking $16,000 for the truck but will entertain all decent offers. Due to work i would prefer a text if interested but will check voice mails daily 315-796-9281

Price lowered to 14,000. Would like to get rid of it before snow falls. Open to all offers