1997 pulling truck forsale

zstroken

For $$$ your name here
I have put the truck up forsale before and had lots of tire kickers, which I don't mind, but if your gonna tire kick and pick my brain about my setup, jsut be straight about it and tell me. Anybody that knows me knows I won't shutup if your talking diesel trucks! So here it goes, I ahve thought the last month about what I want to do, and the only way I feel to be successful the way I want to is to pick up a major sponsor(basically build an engine) and I don't see that happening. Truck placed in top twenty at both IRP and Scheid in 06Qualified for finals in 07 at IRP Didn't hook at Scheid.

Truck is located in Southwest Missouri.

1997 Dodge extended cab long bed 4x4
Oringed piers stage two port with ARP 12MM studs and haisley valve train
Brand new Columbus Diesel 13mm pump($4500 pump)
CDS injectors to match pump(CDS said the setup was good for 1100hp on #2 only)
Large injector lines
Fass 180 for 12V
Haisley 35 spline axles
ARB front and rear locker
Dana 80
4" 2 piece rear driveshaft with 1480 joints and heavy duty carrier bearing
heavy duty front driveshaft with 1410 joints
Piers intercooler
Formula 1 cam bolt on gear
ATS 3 piece with big foot
Ladder bars suspension stops
Goerend full billet 48RE transmission
B&M rachet shifter
6 channel EGT gage
BD x monitor
SPA fuel pressure and intake gage
Brand new battery
Adjustable fuel regulator
Amsoil oil bypass kit
Driveshaft loops and ujoint shields

Currently truck has no turbo on it, and needs the CDS pump put on.

We can work out what charger you want put on, as I have a silver bullet that can go on it, or am in the process of getting a custom s300 built(will outflow the silverbullet)

Extras that come with the truck

Complete D80 with ARB and 4.88 gears(ARB and gears are not installed)
Complete D60 with all components to build one bad D60, 35 spline innners, 35 spline outers, with hub kit from EMS, Billet Drive flanges, 4.88 gears, superjoints, warn premium lockouts to put on if you want to drive it on the street.
3 Goerend triple disk convertors with varying stalls from super tight to stock stall.
47RE with 122K(came off the truck when it was stock drove fine, just swapped int he 48RE before I even turned the truck up.
HTT manifold has a crack but could be welded.
2 12V head came off of truck.
24V engine consider it a core
bone stock 180 pump.
7 IH weights and weight bracket.

$35,000 for all of it

20+5 big tex 14K trailer, has 2 spares and tires are in great shape.
$3700

Forgot to add I have two sets of tires, 315/75/16 Procomp x terrains for the loose tracks, and 33/12.5/16.5 for the tight tracks. Procomps are worn down pretty good, the AT's have a few burnouts on them and maybe 5,000 miles on them. The clear coat is peeling on the 16.5's I think the others are polished. I hate to sell, but I really would like to take it to the next level and if I spend money to build a new engine, it will really leave me no cushion $$ wise to support anything else that comes up in the season.

nope, but a little side hustle cash would not hurt, since my wifes puppy destoyed some carpet yesterday while we were @ work.

I can't sell the trailer unless I sell the truck. I guess for a few hundred more though I might consider it since I want a longer trailer anyway.

Heck for the right price I might take the trailer to the TS event. That would be an excuse to get there. Just need something to cover the fuel there and back.

Last edited:
Not willing to part stuff out until the truck is sold. If someone wants the truck without the parts, then it will be a sell off.

Truck has following
$6000 fuel system, ($4500 pump, $400 lines, $600 for injectors, $500 fass)
$6000 tranny (Convertor, billet shafts, VB, 48RE internals, Billet flexplate)
$4000 in drive train($1000 in driveshafts, $1800 in lockers, $1200 rear axles)
$2000 Piers Oring stage two head with Haisley Valve train
$2000 Electric fans/fluid Dampner, F1 Cam w bolt on gear, ARP studs
$950 HD intercooler/ boots

$3500 3 extra triple disk convertors/extra billet flexplate, spare stock 47RE
$500 2 extra 12V heads
$500 24V long block
$1500 spare D80,4.88 gears, and ARB
$3000 spare D60(superjoints, 4.88 gear, ARB, 35 spine inners/outers, hub conversion, billet drive flanges

$30K just in parts listed, doesn't even include the value of the truck.
Weights and weight bracket included, two sets of tires/rims.

This is pretty much a turn key setup and the driveline should be able to handle 1000HP

Last edited:
$30,000 for all of it minus the trailer
$25,000 for just the truck, 900lb AC weights, and two sets of tires and rims.
Truck has a brand new baddest CDS 13mm pump and matching injectors. Has the DOT govenor on it.
Truck was a good running truck before, should be very good running with the new pump.

Start some offers I guess.

Last edited:
Any trades??????

Does the truck have driveline loops and ujoint shields??????

I still have the 180 pump, axles, some of the convertors, the 12V heads, the 24V engine block.

They were not 100% sure if they were going to take the axles or not. Wanted to think it over.

Back