1998 12 valve twin turbo 650 HP! engine

bags1010

Rockstar
I have a 1998 12 valve twin turbo that was built to be around 650 hp and be reliable. Was built to handle the horsepower! All parts are from Haisley Machine. Just asking for what I have in the motor.

$12,000

12mm head studs, fire-ringed, main studs, girdle, ported head, 60# springs, marine pistons, worked 370 injectors, 13mm custom pump, total seal rings, hx-40/ht3b twin turbo setup, 3 pc manifold, and all powder coated or painted.

Was going in another Ford, but decided to go commonrail. I can help with the install and have pics to email if serious.

It looks just like every other 12 valve. Not really sure why people insist on pics. I hope you know what one looks like if your reading this post. If your serious about it, then I can email them to you.

Last edited:
Yea...The price does not include any of the labor involved in prepping it and building it. Just what I have in the parts!

:banghead: F**k...........Why couldnt you have this for sale in a few months.........This is EXACTLY what Im looking for...........Friggin school.........I hate life somtimes.............Good deal two.

bags1010 said:
It looks just like every other 12 valve. Not really sure why people insist on pics. I hope you know what one looks like if your reading this post. If your serious about it, then I can email them to you.

Thay asked for pics not a smart ass comment!!:clap:

inline6359 said:
Thay asked for pics not a smart ass comment!!:clap:

:blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1: :blahblah1:

Thats all you get on here. People with nothing to do but kick tires and act like they know what they are doing. Received a lot of messages about pictures before, went to my trouble to sent them, and then they were like...ok...cool! Like they just wanted to see it and nothing more. lol...Why? :umno:

If you are serious...I will email them to you!

Bottom dollar is what I have in it. $12,000. Not wanting to loose any money right now. Might consider some kind of trades towards a commonrail.