1998 12v 3500 4x4 $3800

:poke:THANKS SLEDPULLER, FOR TELLING US WHAT THIS TRUCK IS WORTH. I GUESS I'M A HILLBILLY AND DIDN'T KNOW WHAT THIS TRUCK IS WORTH. BUT THANKS TO YOU NOW I KNOW. THANKS SLEDPULLER! YOU HAVE BEEN GREAT HELP TO ME!!!

Not A Problem!!! Do You Have A Problem With Your Hearing Or Your Typing!?

That Dodge is worth at least $3000, quit being cheap ya hilbillys.

Maybe it is worth $3,000 according to used car values but those don't have eyes and according to my eyes looking at just one picture and then factor in that it is 2 years older than originally stated, I wouldn't even offer as much as others already have.

Not to knock the dodge but around here ya not even close to $3000. Just this summer I bought a 96 rclb dually with a 5spd but 2wd for $1400 and the truck I drive now is a 95 rclb 2500 4x4 auto and that only has rust over the one fender and that was $2000

Maybe I need to come out there and buy some trucks. I bought one that was BURNED for $900.
Of course, you guys dont spend any money on your roads, either.:hehe:

$1500 for the dodge

Considering he said 3800 FIRM, you cheapskates are just making asses of yourselves.
If he posted must sell make an offer, then you can low ball the guy.

Show the seller some respect. Id give him the $3K just to make sure you guys didnt get it for 1500!!!!:kick::kick::kick::kick::kick:

:hehe::hehe::hehe:

:
Considering he said 3800 FIRM, you cheapskates are just making asses of yourselves.

Show the seller some respect. Id give him the $3K just to make sure you guys didnt get it for 1500!!!!:kick::kick::kick::kick::kick:

I'm glad ole' rope sucker said he would give you $3,000 for it.:shake:

thanks sled puller!!!! yep i'm firm on the price, only because of what i got in it....i don't really need the $$$, just need to get rid of a few trucks....i'd bet it'll probably end up on a farm with a hay bed on it.

Not to knock the dodge but around here ya not even close to $3000. Just this summer I bought a 96 rclb dually with a 5spd but 2wd for $1400 and the truck I drive now is a 95 rclb 2500 4x4 auto and that only has rust over the one fender and that was $2000

the economy is a lot different here..i sold a stock 1997 f350 cclb work truck last summer for $9100 and it sold within 3 days, without advertising, just sitting on the side of a highway...

truck is back to $3800, new front glass installed and a used white hood will be on this week...

Back