1998 Dodge 2500 12 Valve 5 Speed

Not interested in a cr, thanks anyway.Thanks for the compliment on my crew its good that they get their looks from their mother.lol!

Kurt

I may be interested in trading for a 2001 or 2002 quad cab shortbed 4x4 5 or 6 speed manual trans.black sport loaded with lower mileage.prefer the gray or agate interior.it has to be very clean & did i mention a black sport model.I would also like cab lights,tow mirrors & sliding window,leather heated seats would be nice to.Am i being to picky?:shake:

Kurt

Too bad your truck isn't a quad cab, I have a what your looking for minus the black and the leather.

Northwest corner.Chadwick 61014.Is that a Illini State Pullers sticker i see on your windshield?I use to pull with ISP with my old truck.

Kurt

alright, bout an hour from where I'm at in the quad cities..
nice, ya that's ISP on my truck, what where you pulling with before?

I used to run a 2001 quad cab short bed blue/silver with stacks.I was the first one to run nitrous in the diesels & got myself outlawed then i went to twin turbos & wasnt allowed to run at all (except exhibition).I used to dyno the truck in Port Byron at Illinois Dyno Center.

Be interested in trading for this one? I has agate cloth, laramie -leather, sport (kinda).

I have seen that truck once or twice. Now I know what the decal on the bed is.

Nice truck but no $$$