1998 DODGE RAM Quadcab Cummins 12 valve 4x4 dually manual twin turbo - $16500 (Indust

wpeschel

Psyko
I have a 1998 12 valve cummins dodge ram 3500 4x4 quadcab that I'm thinking about selling. It has approx 250,000 miles on it. It has the nv4500 5spd, grey cloth interior with power windows and door locks. A/C blows cold, the heater core, evaperator core, and dryer have all been replaced in the past 2 years. Interior is clean with no tears or stains. The dash has two minor cracks. The engine was replaced with a rebuilt short block from Home approx 20k miles ago. This truck has runs very strong, it could use a little bit more tuning on the turbo's waste gate, and the AFC to get max potential out of it. Below is a list of what i can remember.

Rhino bedliner
DSS steering stabilizer
DSS third gen track bar
Rockstar wheels black
Yokahoma geolanders 265/70r17 with 60% tread life
B&W turn over hitch
Valair dual disch clutch 3200 plate load
Airdog 165
150hp injectors from SDX diesel
Pump has been tuned with 4k GSK
60lb valve springs
Hamilton Cams big stick cam
Head has been stage one ported by Chevrolet Vortec Bow-Tie Cast Iron Cylinder Heads
Head is Oringed with ARP head studs
Head also has been fitted with larger valves coated by polydyne
Source automotive compound turbos with a S400 and a 62/65/13ss
ATS exhaust manifold
4inch straight pipe exhaust w 6 inch chrome rolled tip
Cool twist intercooler with peak diesel boots
energy motor mounts
Tough country full replacement front bumper
Wrap around pipe bumper in the rear with LED tail lights
Recon LED smoked cab and fender lights
Custom hurst shifter
New NAPA radiator
Rebuilt starter with larger contacts
New Orielly batteries

The only thing this truck would need to be perfect is a steering box, it does "walk" the road a bit. Also there is a crack on the passenger rear fender towards the bottom that is not very noticeable, and replace the cracked dash. I currently drive this truck to work in Houston approx 65 miles one way. last I checked i was getting 19MPG hand calculated highway driving 65mph..

I'm not really negotiable on the price, I don't need to sell it. I have way more money in this truck than the asking price..

Awesome looking truck, sounds like a nice build too. I wouldnt take anything less than $16,000 for that truck especially being rust free.