1998 Qcsb 12v 2wd

SCHOOL BUS

DLRA T-O
98 12v laramie auto.
bought this in march. maybe put 3k on it since then.

heres what ive done to it.

new idler pulley
new belt
new front shocks
new wheel seal on right rear
short bed conversion
new drive shaft
bed ahs spray in liner
debadged
22.s with tires
alpine deck and 6x9's
jl subs
alpine amp
lowered 3.5 inches in rear
new grille and head lights
silver star bulbs
roll pan
led taillights

needs:

to be buffed out. when i pulled the moldings and badges off theres road grime build up and stuff.

has a freon leak. put freon in and it blows 55 at the vents for a few days but then leaks out.

cruise control needs new vacuum lines

and the rear seal on the trans leaks. i have a new one in the glove box just hadnt had time to fix it.

truck has 237k

truck2-2.jpg

truck.jpg

truck3-1.jpg

asking $11,000

obo.

ive got a guy talking to me about it so he has first dibbs, but im not sure if he's for sure gonna get it.

will trade for cash LOL

If I had the cash I'd get it, I'd love to have a DD like this. Good luck on the sale though and here's a free bump for one of the few 2wd trucks I like.

I am willing to trade you Roachie for the truck. He makes a nice outside pet, you can't keep him inside cause he isn't potty trained.:hehe:

Want another project. I like fixin rm up and selling em. Just as long as I come out even. Lol

mind giving an itemized price list of what you have into it?

I guess your giving yourself a lot of "wiggle room"

think im trying to screw yall or something? if its not worth that to ya then thats what the OBO is for.

truck $4500
shortened and lowered professionally 1400
bed 600
paint 600
rims 1000
tires 800
subs 300
amp 200
deck 250
6x9's 150
tail lights 150
headlights and grille 75
drive shaft 200
front shocks100
u joints wheel seal and bearings idler pulley, belt, k&n air filter other little odds and ends.

ok so i got a little over 10k in it. cant blame a guy for trying to get something abck out of it. lots of work went into. labor rates are 70 bucks i got about 20 hours of work in it at least theres the other 1000.

you gonna buy it or just busting my balls?

I'll give ya 5000 if ya fix the freon leak...I'll buff it out don't worry bout that. I'll even overlook the leaky transmission seal...

oh yea TTT