1998 Qcsb 12v 2wd

okay 5001 and you throw in the little bobbing head dog you got on the dashboard of that vato cruiser....
LOL

WTF.... Let the guy sell his $hit.

This is an ongoing problem that needs To be addressed.

Last edited:
Tired of seeing people trying to sell stuff only to have random jackasses crap all in their for sale ad. If you think its overpriced.... Cool. Cant put a price on another mans treasure. Posting crap all over someone elses thread is uncalled for. Its like the neighbor taking a sh:t in your living room... Just out of line and disrespectful. Hell even a kindergardener knows to treat others the way you would want to be treated.

People who indulge in such behavor need to go back to the kiddie pool diesel sites

Yep it sure does, let the OP sell his sh!t. If he was wanting 15+ then bust his balls but I really like this truck and would love to buy it. Can't crucify him for trying to make a buck! Oh yea and free vacations for the next douche nozzles

Bump for a clean 12 valve shortbed with a backseat!

That word is an understatement lol When Scott would be at my house, I had my 07 that was spotless, 18k miles, and decently quick, but we would still rather take his truck into town and such. I honestly wish I had the funds to buy this thing and make one sweet DD to keep miles off my new truck....but BUMP for ya Scott.

no... figured cf is full of tire kickers. and i might be banned when texas section mod logs back on