1999 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 ECSB 5 speed TWIN TURBO North Ga....$13k

Gravy

Giggity Giggity
Deciding to move on and get something closer to stock and nicer.

The Good:
24v ISB Cummins
custom hx40/hx50 twins(50 psi)
150hp injectors
valair dual disc clutch
new nv-4500
edge juice with attitude
air dog 150 pump(new 1/2" fuel lines from tank->IP 12/10)
5" miter cut stacks
new starter
2 new batteries
new crank position sensor
Entire front end steering components rebuilt about 18 months ago, drives AMAZINGLY with zero slop.
Newer Big O all terrains
realtree camo seat covers
aftermarket cd/mp3 player with aux input and 2 channel amp under drivers seat
5th wheel hitch
full folder of receipts for the past 4 years of maintenance
only used 15-40 rotella oil
New oil in front and rear diffs.

Bad:
rust on lower front fenders, rockers, and rear fenders
headgasket weeps a little bit at the rear, but has the entire time I have owned it and only needed to add about 8 oz of water twice.
Armrest is torn
Clearcoat is peeling on the drivers door.

I am looking to get into a nicer/not so modified Cummins truck as i will be doing a good bit of towing a boat to and from the gulf this year. And honestly, dont need this when I mainly drive it 6 miles round trip to work every day. Ideally, I want a 98.5 or newer cummins truck(03+ preferred). Must be extended/quad cab, must be 4x4, and highly prefer 5 or 6 speed. If an auto, I would only consider one that is built, more than just a valve body and torque converter though.

I will also sell outright for $13k, OBO.

IMG_20101224_152058.jpg

IMG_20101224_152001.jpg

IMG_0131.jpg

IMG_20101224_151846.jpg

IMG_0048.jpg

Thanks

-Greg :Cheer:

Im confused about the what kind of 98.5+ do I want. I mentioned it above:

"Ideally, I want a 98.5 or newer cummins truck(03+ preferred). Must be extended/quad cab, must be 4x4, and highly prefer 5 or 6 speed. If an auto, I would only consider one that is built, more than just a valve body and torque converter though. "

Only thing I can think of is I want a 2500 or srw 3500.

Are you offering yours up in a trade? If so, what are the specs? Thanks

-Greg

I am usually not a huge fan of bed liner on the rockers/doors but that looks really nice. Good luck on the sale man!

120000 mile on truck 500. On motor 5 speed idk lift 37s 4.10 pulled jeep on 16 ft trailer at 65 and never felt it behind me. Pretty basic interior mIght have cd player soon has edge ez and airdog2 Im getting a clutch soon and it'll have maxspool 2.5

Well, i'm not a big fan of white, but if the deal was right, I would be interested. How soon till the new clutch and turbo are on? Also, by basic interior, are you talking about rubber floors and manual everything? Also, what year is it? Where are you located? More Pictures?

Last edited:
Imtry pay for it this weekend and it's a cam not turbo has stock turbo and ya it's basic. It's a 99 has gauges

Sorry, the basic interior kinda ruins my initial post for a nicer truck. sorry, not interested.

Did you happen to buy this truck off a Jeremy in NE Ohio?? Truck looks AWFUL familiar hahaha

that was my buddies old truck! gettin rid of it already? Bump for a good runnin truck

Good Luck on the Sell Greg!

Greg has taken real good care of this truck!