Kenny’s Pulling Parts adjustable injection pump gear
Kenny’s Pulling Parts Billet Timing Cover
Hamilton 181/210 camshaft with billet retainer
24V tappets
Hamilton Pushrods
O-ringed head
ARP head studs
Hamilton 65# valve springs
Hamilton titanium valve spring keepers and retainers (10 degree)
Ported exhaust
New valves and valve job
New rear main seal, new rear cam plug
Custom Oil pan (AN -16 and -10 drain feeds added straight to pan for turbo outlets)
Industrial remote oil filter mount, tapped for larger oil feed for turbos
Amsoil dual remote bypass oil filter kit (AN -10 feed and return)
AN -06 turbo feed lines
Machined and lightened dampner
Dual electric fans
6” exhaust (rear exit, passenger side)

Transmission/Transfer Case
NV5600 transmission, fresh fluid change
BD Diesel Short Shift Kit
South Bend NV5600 heavy duty hydraulics
New Throw out bearing
Billet Flywheel
South Bend SB3850 dual disc clutch
NP273 hybrid transfer case (Dodge input half with Ford fixed yoke output half)

Axles
Sterling 10.5 Rear Axle
Dana 60 Front Axle
Drilled and slotted front brake rotors
Lowered front anti-sway bars with heavy duty end links

Also includes:
4” bend for fabricating hot pipe for twin turbos
Assortment of v-band clamps for turbos
HX60 with turbine damage, can be run as is and should last a while
Ford and Dodge AC lines to adapt Dodge AC pump to ford condenser and dryer
Spare electrical connections for AC system
“High mount” AC bracket to relocate AC condenser above water neck outlet, also includes new water neck
OE Injection pump gear
Coated and Wrapped hot pipe for twins
Cold Pipes

For anyone who hasn't tracked my story on this truck, here is a quick recap:
Bought the truck upon redeployment from Afghanistan in early 2011. Less than a month after picking it up, the bolt holding in the KDP backed out and got caught between the cam and crank gears, shearing off the camshaft, bending all the pushrods, destroying tappets, valves, springs and generally causing mayhem.

I had the truck fixed by D&W diesel in Auburn. they checked out the block and pistons, tested injectors and injection pump while they had the engine apart. I had a Hamilton 181/210 camshaft installed, Kenny's adjustable cam and pump gears and billet cover, 24V tappets, pushrods, Hamilton springs, keepers, retainers, etc... Pretty much all the internal stuff done by them. They put fresh rings in the head, and put everything back together for me.

When I got the truck home I realized they had not replaced the rear cam plug, so I pulled the transmission, flushed the fluid, checked the clutch for wear, put in the new plug and put it all back together with Amsoil in the transmission.

I sent the turbos off for rebuild to Columbus Diesel, and this is where things get a little hazy...

They did full rebuilds on the twin turbos. I fabbed up a new hot pipe when I got them back (they replaced the turbine housing and it no longer aligned) and on the first run the primary turbo blew up, quite literally. shrapnel went through the turbine on the HX60 causing some damage to the turbine and housing. I don't know if it oversped (I don't think so, it wasn't wastegated yet, but only registered about 15lbs), if there was a mistake on the rebuild, or murphy was just keeping me company...

It sat after that. I've done small jobs, cleaned up wiring, fixed small issues, tied up some loose ends, but otherwise I haven't done too much since then. I did manage to get some of my parts stash installed, but she is still waiting for fresh turbo(s) to be running properly again.

I want to finish this. I hate handing off an unfinished project, but I'm about to PCS to Virginia for 6 months then I'm trying to get to Korea for a few years, and I just can't justify storing this for that long, so it's got to go.

The truck starts and runs, I can move it around the hard, drive it onto a trailer, etc, but without boost she puffs smoke and is sad. :(

To be on the road, it needs a turbo or twins hooked up, the inner fender wells reinstalled, and a fresh set of batteries (the batteries in the truck now drain their charge in about two days if not hooked up to a trickle charger). to run in the heat, I'd really recommend hooking up the AC. I just recently acquired a high mount AC bracket to make things a little more accessible, I have all the wiring, and the hoses. a shop would need to mate the Dodge hoses to the Ford hoses to get everything to hook up. it's not rocket science, just time I no longer have.

I'd like to get $10,000 for the truck. I've got that much into the engine/transmission/transfer case alone. I'm willing to take partial trades, but with me PCSing I can't take cars, trucks, boats, bikes, etc. I would be willing to entertain partial trades for guns. I still owe on the truck so I can't accept a straight trade. I'm open to offers. I need to move this pretty quickly. If I am forced to put this into storage its going to stay there for three years. I'm being forced out of the diesel game for the foreseeable future, so any purchase will include my diesel parts stash (not extensive, but whatever helps...)

I've tried to be as thorough and helpful as possible. please call if you've got more questions. I'll respond to texts but if you've made it through the above paragraphs and you're still interested call me to discuss, it'll be worth your time and save us both our texting thumbs.

I've got pictures posted in my gallery, more pictures available upon request. No, I won't take the head off to show the pistons and O-rings (I say this because people have asked, thankfully not comp-d members)

pictures are here:

Competition Diesel.Com - Bringing The BEST Together

for more info call at (906) 396-2094, ask for David

Bump!

willing to part out the drivetrain into major components, call with offers, don't be shy!

Im very interested in it. Just need to figure out how I can get it home.

bump for the weekend crowd. I really need to move this. lots of texts and lots of interest but only one phone call. happy to discuss this over the phone with any interested parties!